110

"Baby wake up." Colby soft voice filled my ears. "Mmm why?" I mumbled as he kissed my cheek. "Today's the day, honey. I have so many surprises for you." He said as I finally opened my eyes. "There she is." He hummed as I chuckled. "I'm up. I'm up." I said then sat up and swung my legs over the bed.

"Get dressed, then we can get today started." Colby said as I stood up to stretch, "okay, anything in particular I should wear?" I asked and went into the closet, "I mean..preferably nothing but your dad's here so..whatever you want." He said as I laughed and went into the closet.

I decided on a maroon sweater and some jeans then went to brush my teeth, "Will you braid my hair?" I called out to Colby after I rinsed my mouth out. "Yeah, of course!" He called out as I dried off my face.

When I walked in he smiled at me as his eyes traced my body, "damn...you're gorgeous." He mumbled as I giggled, "why thank you," I said and bowed before sitting on the floor in front of him so he could get to work.

Once he was done he kissed the top of my head, "ready for some fun?" He asked as I stood up, "as ready as I'll ever be." I said with a sigh, feeling a little nervous.

Colby smirked then grabbed my hand and led me out into the living room. There were decorations everywhere with a giant banner that read, "congratulations Cora!"

He had moved the couch so there was a lot of room to dance and party. All of it looked like it took a long ass time to put together. I walked around with a smile on my face as I took in all of the decorations.

I started to walk down the hallway but Colby stopped me, "I want to show you what's down there later." He said as I nodded, "this is very sweet." I said and kissed his cheek as my dad came downstairs with Mia.

"Happy birthday squirt! Mia and I have something me want to show you. We have been practicing all morning." He said and bounced her on his hip. "Ready Mia?" He asked as she nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"Okay...happy birthday to.." my dad started singing then pointed to Mia, "YOU." Mia yelled with a giggle, "happy birthday to..." my dad sang again as Mia laughed, "YOU!" She yelled as tears formed in my eyes, "happy birthday dear.." dad sang then pointed to me, "MAMA!!!" Mia yelled as I wiped my cheek. "Happy birthday to.." Dad said then pointed to Mia again, "YOUUUU!" She screamed as I clapped, "thank you sweet girl!" I said then took her in my arms.

"Mama!" She yelled and nuzzled into my neck as I cried happy tears. "I love you." I said quietly and kissed her head, "love you." She said as Colby wrapped his arms around me.

"How about some breakfast." He said then turned me around so I could see the mass amount of food in front of me. "That's a lot of food for three and a half people.." I said with a laugh as Colby shrugged, "yeah, I guess you're right..hey guys!!! Breakfast is ready!!" He yelled as Sam, Kat, Jake, Tara, Devyn, and Corey came running down the stairs.

"What are they doing here?!" I yelled happily as I tackled Sam with a hug, "we couldn't miss birthday breakfast with our favorite badass!" Sam said as he rocked me back and forth. "Happy birthday Cor!" Kat yelled and hugged me, "thank you!" I yelled as Jake bear hugged me. "Happy birthday Coraline!" He yelled and lifted me up as I squealed, "thank you Jake!" I said then got passed around to everyone.

Once we were done with the hugs we sat down and ate breakfast. It felt good to have my friends here to share my birthday with, even if we weren't living together. They always found a way to make things more fun, even if it was just eating breakfast.

"Jake, can you not play with your food?" Tara asked with a laugh as he pretended his sausage links were people. "No, it's fun!" He yelled then booped her on the nose with his finger causing us all to laugh.