chapter 1

"You will arrive at your destination in 5 minutes"

Bzzz Bzzz, Jimin's phone rang.

"Hey Hobi..." Jimin sighed out into the phone, keeping his eyes on the road as he drove under the pouring rain.

"HELLOOOO!!! Oh right Jimin, please be safe...I still don't understand why you had to choose this job when there are plent of jobs out there!" Hobi replied, worried.

"Ah that's true. But male strippers make money and are in high demand especially because this club is new." Jimin said.

"I've known you since you were 5 years old! This isn't anywhere near your comfort zone. The Jimin I knew would never in a million years work as a stripper, epecially in a gay gentlemen's club. You aren't even gay!" Hobi answered.

Right. Jimin thought. No one knows, and no one will ever know...

"Hobi...I get that you're just trying to make sure I'm safe but this is what I need to do. I swear, I will quit this job right after I manage to pay student loans for this month, and I'll find another job." Jimin said. Wow, I can't believe I just lied to my bestfriend...

"If anything happens, call me right away. I will come and whoop those pedophile's asses if they mess with you!" Hobi said.

"Haha of cour- oh I'm here..." Jimin said as he slowly parked his car outside the club.

"Listen, be careful. Be safe. This is your first night on the job. I know you like dancing but you haven't done anything like pole dancing before. SO GET INTO IT yUHHH GET INTO IT! You go and make big bucks" Hobi said, encouraging his best friend.

"Thank you Hobi, I'll call you when I'm done." Jimin said before he hung up. No one can ever find out that I actually enjoy pole dancing... Jimin thought to himself as he steps outside the car carrying his bag. He was wearing his basic light gray hoodie with black sweatpants. Taking a deep breath, he entered through the back door of the club.

Oh the night was young.

-------

shits gonna go down frr

instagram: reki0x
tiktok: rekiry