18 - 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

UNEDITED!

ALSO THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 3.3k READS!!! ILY ALL SO MUCH <3

3k READS!!! ILY ALL SO MUCH <3

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

as soon as the group arrived back at the sway house arabella didn't say a word and immediately made her way upstairs.

kio was about to stop her but jaden put his hand on his chest.

"give her some time," jaden suggested.

kio nodded and let out a sigh.

arabella had made her way to her and noah's shares hallway area, she made her way to noah's bedroom door and opened it, stepping inside. she was instantly hit with noah's signature cologne scent and a mixture of the vanilla scented candle she bought him.

she remembered noah saying he left something for her on his bed, so she made her way over to it. she looked to see two hoodies and a t-shirt folded up with a note on top. she laughed slightly, picking up the piece of paper.

she began to quietly read the note out loud.

"i remember when we had our movie night, and you were laying on my chest you were talking about this hoodie and how comfy it was. i wanted to leave you a few bits that have my signature cologne scent on it because i remember you saying how being in my presence is calming for you, and i hope this can bring you peace on your bad days. i'm really sorry for leaving so abruptly but i needed to spend christmas with my family and my sisters and i hope you understand. words can't express how sorry i am for not telling you, that was a huge mistake and i regret it more than words can portray. i hope you can find it in your beautiful heart to forgive me bella. i've also placed a t-shirt here because i know you like stealing my clothes a lot, but i've taken my other favourite shirts with me," arabella laughed slightly at the last part, her hands shaking slightly.

"if things do begin to go bad again or if things start getting dark, please call me or facetime me. i'll answer you always. i'm always going to be here bella. i love you and i hope you have an amazing christmas. noah, aka nugget <3"

arabella smiled, laughing at the note as she sniffed back her tears. she picked up the pile of clothing items and the note, making her way across the hallway to her bedroom. she walked in and closed the door behind her.

arabella had a shower, washing and drying her hair. she didn't know how to feel if she was honest, and despite him only leaving around 3 hours ago, the girl missed noah like hell.

she just threw on one of noah's hoodies, smiling, as it fell down to her mid thigh. it was really soft and comfy and one of her personal favourites, and it smelt just like him. she pulled hair hair into a mess bun before taking out her contacts and putting her glasses on. arabella hopped onto her bed snuggling underneath the covers.