Van Pelt Ending

This chapter is dedicated to those who liked this guy... I guess... 

I can't believe it.

I won't believe that I had lost everything.

I had to have something that isn't lost already.

I know that I definitely failed in taking the jew completely.

However...

Maybe I still have a chance to find M/n again.

I just hope he can forgive me for my actions.

I can't live life normally if M/n thinks of me only as a monster.

I had appeared in the jungle where I spotted the little jaguar boy.

"M/n?" I said worried about his reactions towards me.

When I had first met M/n, I had felt some desire to keep him as a lover.

However, I had to take it slow with him. 

M/n may be growing fast, but his mind development is slower to comprehend if not taught by a proper teacher.

"Professor Van Pelt?" M/n said climbing up a tree.

"M/n... I know that I had did some bad in the past, but I just hope that... I just hope that one day... I could redeem myself. I might never earn your trust after my bad deeds, but I am fine with that. I only want you to just one day forgive me for what I did in the past. Whether it be now or the time where I am at my grave... I don't expect forgiveness quickly, but I want to prove you... to everyone... that I am good. I promise to become a better person for you, especially. You, M/n, are my light. I can't live with myself if I have hurt you terribly that you may never recover. If you want, then you can have as much time to answer my questions. Do you forgive me? And... will you still like to be my friend again?" I said below M/n's branch.

"If you are worthy, then you don't have to worry about proving for your forgiveness. Time will tell if you deserve it to be forgiven. I may not forgive you now, but one day if you have shown yourself worthy... then you can have a chance for me to be your friend again. Now, you are my acquaintance. A possible stranger I have yet to get to know about more. If you want to start now, then you could help me see if the creatures are alright. However, it is your choice. Follow me if you are willing to." M/n said running away to a certain direction to follow the river stream down a waterfall. 

"Yes, I have a choice to prove myself worthy." I thought happily.

M/n and I hanged out a lot until my status was moved from being an acquaintance, yet stranger, to a friend. Next was a best friend. After that, we became temporary mates. Then, we were mates for life.

Although M/n is a jaguar, he has a human side that could sometimes beat it. For example, relationships dealing with love.

A normal jaguar would have a mating season and go to the closest mate they could find and leave the mate to deal with the end result. 

Males just leave, while the females care for the cubs. 

Sometimes, the parents would sadly kill an infant of their kind.

I am happy where I am and who I had the chance to met in this life. 

My friend Nigel and I got back together being friends. 

My old workers had the chance to be with their families or enjoy their lives.

M/n and I... 

Well, we thought of creating a child in the future.

It might be difficult, but we are trying to do the impossible. 

Years later, we had completed our mission in creating a child/cub.

"What do you want to name her/him?"

"Maybe... Safari. It means journey. I like it because a journey is what leads into an adventure. What do you think?"

"I think it is perfect." I said holding onto the newborn child.

The child is named Safari. 

She/he would be an amazing adventurer in the future when she/he grows up.

I am sure of it.

While she/he inherited most of my physical features, she/he inherited the same type jew that their mother had. 

A diamond formed into a jaguar shape on it.

"Come on! We don't have all day. I want to have some fun hiking into the snowy mountains for the first time." Safari said excitedly.

Definitely an adventurer. I am sure of that with the fun she/he wants to go on.

Safari was even willing to take part in her/his mother's footsteps in helping the next adventurers who were transferred into Jumanji because of the game after being inspired by her/his mother's stories about the adventures with Spencer, Anthony, Martha, Bethany, and Alex.

Sometimes, we would visit Milo here as he flies into the sky as a winged horse.

"I love life here in Jumanji." M/n said cuddling up with Safari and me.

This sure is a happy ending I had never expected to happen at all in my life.

However, I love it and would cherish the moment I have with my loving family to the end of my days. 

Thank you world for giving me a second chance in life to redeem myself from my past mistakes.

Author Note

This is the end of this guy and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.

Thanks for reading this story so far. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter with Van Pelt.

Next up is Jumanji: The Level Up.

I have no clue when I would continue, but I hope soon while I could to try to find the movie sequel. 

Don't expect a quick update from this story.

Farewell for now!