Alex to the Rescue

Once everyone got out of the tent with the confusing hint, they were met with people who works for Van Pelt.

"Hi people coming to get us!" M/n said before he was pulled into running with the group.

Soon, there was action.

"Hello! Have pleasant dreams!" M/n said making some of the people go to sleep from pressing onto a pressure point to make them tired. 

"You people alright?" M/n to the people Spencer punched randomly.

The surrounding people ran away from the scene. Most of them were worried for after they heard a gun shot.

"... Van Pelt..." M/n said shock avoiding a guy trying to get a hold of him from behind just in time.

"You have something and someone of mine. I would like to have them back."

Next thing they didn't know would happen was a smoke grenade to make a distraction for the group to escape easily from Van Pelt and his mans.  

"Come on! Hurry! Follow me." the man said gathering the group to follow him to a safe place away from the current trouble.

"Get them!"

The group made it down a manhole which lead them to somewhere at the end.

They avoided flying arrows by leaning against the walls. 

They avoided being killed my sharp blades by standing on the white titles.

They Then avoided the alligators by crossing over on a plank.

M/n scared the alligators just by being there due to him being part jaguar. A natural predator who could beat an alligator in a fight.

"It is a pleasure to see you. It is good to see you as well M/n. It has been awhile since I last saw you."

They then introduced themselves to Alex.

"I am Spencer. That is Martha, Fridge, and Bethany."

"Bethany. So, you are a girl."

"Woman."

"Let's get going!" M/n said searching the area in case of danger.

A few minutes later...

They arrived into an open hut. 

Alex was making margaritas. 

Spencer and Martha tried it, and didn't really enjoyed it much.

"That is done for me."

"Screw it."

"Can I have some more?"

Later, it was revealed that Alex was on his last life line.

After some talking, Alex was ready to help the group on their quest to save Jumanji.

Some time later, they arrived to their destination to get the plane they needed.

However, there was a problem. 

They need to get through to get into the shed. 

Bethany suggests that Martha gets into training to help distract the guys down below for them to have some time to get in.

"Are you sure? I thought this quest was adventurous. Not romance. Can there be a way to just knock them out? With them knocked out, then we could just safely get through. Besides, Martha has the strength in combat fighting."

"That would be plan C if it fails. I think you are a little too young to know what is going to happen with plan B."

"Okay. But, if it is needed, dance fight against the guys down there. Listen to some music that you like and... Bam! Knock the people out. It could be hand-to-hand combat or a use of a temporary weapon. Anything could be a weapon if you know how to use it." M/n said trying to get rid of some mosquitoes away from Alex.  

While Martha was being taught by Beth, Fridge and Spencer were talking about something that M/n was to go away back to the rock. 

"I have no idea what is happening here. Can I understand it?" M/n pleaded.

"No. Just no on understanding whatever we know. You are too young. Here are some cotton to plug your ears from the noises."

"They feel uncomfortable." M/n complained until Martha and Beth returned.

Next, Martha was walking down towards the soldiers.

"Do you even understand what she is doing?"

"Nope. Is it a fun game?"

"Nevermind. You don't have the knowledge of what is happening here. Let's go to the shed with the wire cutters."

Once in the shed with everyone in the group, there was a discussion on what to do.

Alex was debating if he should go or not.

"Sea pilot ready for action." Alex said as he put on some sun glasses.  

In the end, he took the helicopter. 

During the flight, something in the helicopter broke.

Spencer saved the helicopter before every there could die from the rhinos, but Fridge accidentally lost the jew when he was going to possible puke. 

"Uh oh. I lost the jew."

"What?!"

"You lost the jew!"

"We need to head back there. Turn this helicopter around."

"I see it. It is down with the rhinos. I think I could it. I can speak rhino and deal with the problem with them." M/n said jumping down and communicating with the rhinos.

"Hi rhino friends! How are you all?" M/n said as the rhinos then stopped running.

"We are fine. How are you young protector?"

"I am doing fine. I would need to get the jew back to my friends who are helping me save Jumanji's jungle."

"We hope you could help Jumanji be a better place." a rhino said as the group separated to let M/n through to retrieve the jew.

"Thank you friends! It is nice to meet you all." M/n said getting onto the helicopter.

"Good lucky in saving Jumanji heros!"

The rhinos then ran away somewhere through the canyon.

"Wow! I can't believe that worked. My plan was to just throw Fridge down there with the rhinos as a distraction to get the jew back. However, your plan was better."

"Wait a minute. You were going to push me off this helicopter to become a human sacrifice for the rhinos to run after while you get the jew back."

"Well, I don't know. You have 2 lives and you were the one who lost the jew in the first place."

"HEY! Break it up or you guys will surely die from a fall from this helicopter." M/n said roaring at the group.

The helicopter then went away to get out of the canyon.