Finding the Missing Piece

Everyone had to use the restroom break except M/n. 

"What is Instagram?" M/n said from the rock he was standing on.

"Um... We are taking a break. Don't look at my thing. Leave us and look for Martha. You guys could talk for awhile. Didn't your mother or something taught you anything?" Bethany said.

"I don't have a teaching parent! What is it like to have parents who are supposed to raise their children?"

"Who is your parent if they were supposed to teach you?" Martha asked.

"My mama is the stone jaguar protector of this jungle. I don't really know much about life, but I do know how to hunt, swim, and live life on my own! When I grow up, I would have the responsibility to help protect all of Jumanji's jungle. However, I don't mind in helping other people here on their quests. It will be an exiting adventure for me to go on as a special case of a jaguar being born out of no where. I could even have some powers in the future if needed to help the jungle or others heal quickly. I wasn't born with a stone located where my heart is for nothing!"

"Okay... You have a green diamond shaped into a heart. That is interesting, yet strange along with unique."

A few minutes later...

The group were traveling on a trail to the village on the map.

Spencer and Fridge were complaining about something related to school.

"I would like to see you try." Spencer said acknowledging that Bravestone is the opposite of what he was in the real world.

"Oh... I see. You think that you could beat me just because you are like 6'4 or 6'5. You got the skills. I would like to see you try. Let me tell you. You are the same kid I have known since 7th grade. The same kid I tried to get rid of. You'll never change even with the new body look." Fridge said as they pushed each other.

Fridge then completely pushed Spencer off a cliff with him screaming.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" 

"Spencer! I think you killed him."

"You lunatic!"

"Can't you guys be friends? We are on a quest to save Jumanji. I may be 3 years old, but I am not going to let my home to be put into eternal darkness ruled by a man who is possessed with a sick dream."

"Wait a minute... You are saying you are only 3 years old? How? You look like our age as a teenager." Beth said.

"I am the human age of 18 years? I don't know. Come on people! We don't have all day to play around and try to kill each other. Killing each other is something we don't want to have now, is it?" M/n said guiding the group the way out safely through the canyon. 

"A jaguar's age is similar to a cat. It starts off as 7 years each year until the second where it starts growing with only 4 years. It seems believable that M/n is telling the truth about his age, but I still don't like Spencer one bit." Fridge said glaring at Spencer while following behind on the journey.

They soon arrived to their destination.

"We are trying to find the missing piece of the map. Do you really know where it is?"

"Yes, I don't know. No one taught me how to read, so how do I know anything about it. Nor did I learn to write or count. I basically only learned how to speak in multiple languages because who knows who could speak some different language against the other." M/n sadly with ears down.

"Rations! Get your rations! Rations!" A food seller said.

"I forgot. Is cake made of bread or something else? I don't really know due to the fact I am a carnivore." M/n said eating cooked meat.

"OMG. I am so hungry now. I hope the food doesn't cost anything." Beth said as Martha joined in getting some food to eat.

"I think the game to telling us to keep our health up. We need to eat."

"Stop it with the smoldering."

"If you need to eat, then don't you need to also drink something to not go thirsty. You know, water." M/n said getting everyone some water to drink.

"Oh, this is good. I haven't had bread since I was 9."

"Really?"

"Let me have some of that." Fridge said eating some food.

As a result it was pound cake he was eating.

"Cake? Cake is his weakness. You're going to loss a life due to your allergy. Boom! Gone with a life." M/n said.

"Don't worry kid. Cake must mean that I just love it. Nothing wrong with the allergy symptoms." Fridge last said before exploding and falling down the tent. 

"OW!!!!!!!! Get off me! My tail hurts! Please!" M/n said as he was crushed underneath Fridge. 

"Sorry M/n. I didn't mean to. Are you alright? Nothing hurt too badly."

"No. Just a little bruised tail from the pressure. Not to serious of an injury." M/n said unwrapping his tail from around his waist to let it be free for a little while it was in pain.

"Dr. Bravestone. Thanks for being here. Jumanji needs you." a kid said. 

"Show us the way you that need us to be then. To the missing piece!" M/n said he spotted a bird near the hole in the roof. He was worried about Van Pelt coming.

They followed the boy to a place where the missing piece was supposed to be.

"What you need is in the basket. One wrong move and you're in a casket. Trust one another and never blink. The missing piece is not what you think. Good luck mighty hero. Jumanji needs you." The kid said as he left the group.

"Okay... So we are going against a black mamba." M/n said letting the group do the work with the snake.

After the snake event, they saw the next clue.

"When you see me, begin to climb." Beth read.

"Cool! Climb up on an elephant. That might be a clue on what is going to happen in the future on your quest to save Jumanji." M/n said holding onto the little elephant statue.

Author Note

I am sorry for the wait.

I literally can't remember fast for the movies.

Nor can I correctly copy the exact wordings of the movie even with it in front of me.

Oh well, you have a chapter update.

Apologies for being tired a lot, including lazy.