The Start of M/n

All I could see was darkness.

It was very dark, and I was afraid there was something wrong.

Then I saw a bright light.

It was amazing to feel the light and smell the air around me.

However...

Who am I?

This is a question I have yet to discover on my own.

"Hello. Where am I? Who are you?" I spoke.

"Well hello there little kitty! I am a fellow elephant in the jungle of Jumanji! Do you have a name?" the elephant said. I just shake my head no.

"Well, your name is now M/n! How do you like the sound of that? It sure fits you being so cute and harmless here~ Let's go and meet my friends! I am sure that you would have loads of fun being here!"

I just followed the elephant to see his friends. The elephant had mostly picked me up by his trunk. His friends were nice to meet. There were rhinos, hippos, and some other animals. 

"Just as a warning here little one... beware of the bird. He is scary and could just harm you in anyway possible. Just so you know." a rhino warned me.

"Okay..." I said slowly because I don't know what a bird looks like.

I was just born today. How am I sure about what everything is supposed to be?

I lived the rest of the day with all the other animals for the meantime because I have no idea what and where to go in the first place.

It was fun to be wild. I get to learn how to swim and hunt for food. It was nice.

The humans are nice in the village. It was sort of fun meeting Dr. Bravestone and his friends.

He was fun to play with. The only thing I didn't like was when he or his friend "moose", "Mouse", was pulling on my tail once in a while. It bothered me with my tail because it is so sensitive.

I dislike the sensitivity of the tail.

I am now falling asleep in a tree. I wonder what would happen later?

At least I am away from the crazy people who would act weird towards me for no reason.

Author Note

Use your imagination on what M/n looks like.

He is a boy who has the ears and tail of a jaguar. He has the abilities of a jaguar for your information.

I am not doing the 1st or 2nd movie of Jumanji series. I am only doing the 3rd and maybe the 4th. I will do the 4th new movie of 2019 once I know how it plays.