Jew Search

It is tomorrow and I am going on an adventure with Nigel and Russell/John Hardin.

The good thing is that there would not be any head/ear scratching from the other people. I dislike them. They feel super weird considering it a weakness.

"So, what are we looking for?" I asked.

"We are looking for the emerald jew of Jumanji" Nigel responded. "It is for research."

"Why? The jew of Jumanji is precious in this world. If it be taken away from the jaguar statue, then there would be a curse here. I don't want anyone to be hurt." I told in surprise. I have tears in me eyes.🙀😿😭

"Don't worry. We are just trying to see if the stone even exist. Once we see it is real and not a story, then we would just go back to the camp with wonderful news of seeing it." Professor Van Pelt said.

"Okay. I trust you as an honest person."

We went on the search for the jew. It took some time but we got there.

"I think it is there on the forehead. It seems possible because I could feel the energy in my spirit."

"That is wonderful. Let me see here." Van Pelt said as he took the jew out of its place.

It was horrible to see the area I once knew turn dark. The skies were clouded, the grass turn colors, and the other creatures were not in control of themselves.

"I thought it was to see it only. Van Pelt just took the gem and is now cursed with greed as well as this land." I said to Nigel.

"Well, I never thought he would do this. It was research that brought us here, but he is now out for his goal. I am very sorry that this happened." Nigel said shocked at his research partner.

"Nighty night kitty~" I last heard before darkness.

I woke up sometime ago. What I first realized was that I was chained to a collar. The collar was owned by Van Pelt.

Nigel tried to be as quiet as he could be to just steal the gem and rescue me. He succeeded in the gem, but I was caught later by Russell/John Hardin.

"You are going no where kitty. You belong here so that I could have company in this world besides the bird." He said darkly.

I fear that he would never be the same and would be doomed in the end of this.

"Get me back the gem" he ordered his men. The men were on the trail, but they were left empty handed.

After a week of being with them, I have finally escaped to freedom. However, I felt sad for Van Pelt. He is a really sad man who needs some emotional support during this time.

I thought about it, but I got distracted by the gem. I know where it is now.

"Bring it on Jumanji. I am ready to face your challenges."

Author note

Name: M/n Jumanji

Specie: human-jaguar

Strengths:                Weaknesses:

Hunting.                    Head scratches
Running.                    Ear scratches
Eye sight.                   Tail
Hearing.                     Remembering
Swimming.                Trust giving
Linguist

I hope this is good for now.

Stay safe.