"I knew it!" He muttered, and being close to him, I heard it. Felix stood up from his seat, and after asking Chloe to move so he could leave, he tossed the paper he was holding against his seat, and left without saying another word, leaving us to stare back at him in utter confusion. I could see him balling his hands into fists, and curiosity just got the better of me, so I had to excuse myself as well, and go to find him. It wasn't like Felix to act like that and not tell me what was wrong.

I met him at the very back, talking to Gorilla. When I got closer, I overheard him saying something about going back to the mansion. "Felix, wait!" I reached up to them and grabbed his arm before he could head inside the limo. "What's going on?"

"That's him!" He yelled out angrily, his eyes filled with rage. I could just imagine the smoke puffing out of his nose and ears. He was honestly starting to scare me as I've never seen him look and act so angry. He must have seen my face, because he breathed in and out calmly, before pushing his hair back. "Sorry. Sorry, Adrien. I just-" He then let out a scoff as he leaned against the limo. "I warned her, but she wouldn't listen. Instead, she's always trying to find the perfect father for me, when I don't even need one. Now, she's going to get so heart-broken. It actually looked like she liked this guy a lot. She gave him these looks, unlike the ones she'd given to her other exes, but whenever I looked at him, he didn't seem to have that same love for her. That's why I hated him. Because it didn't look at all like he loved her back. I had no idea who the man Audrey was getting married to, and I came here blindly. Also, with the fact that Mother isn't really friends with Audrey and barely knows anything about her, I doubt she knows her fiance is getting married to another woman right now."

"W-What? No way!"

The limo door opened again and Felix headed inside. "I'm sorry, Adrien. I have to go. I have to go warn her about what's going on. She may not believe me at first, but Audrey is like, the Mayor's ex-wife. People know her, so I'm sure this wedding is going to end up on the internet or something. That'll give Mother something to look at." The thing with Felix was that he never backed down. Whenever he had something to do, he did it, whether it hurt that person or not, just as long as it was the right thing to do, he did it. He was never the kind of beat around the bush, or hide a secret from someone because he was afraid of hurting them. The door closed shut, and as I watched the limo leaving, I waved. I still couldn't get his words out of my head, so when I turned around and saw Marinette standing there, it made me jump. Marinette looked just as shocked as I was, but in a few seconds, her shocked face slowly transformed into an angry one.

"That bastard!" She started walking backwards, before she whirled around and started running. I ran after her, wanting to know what her words had even meant, and what she was going to do about it. I then stopped short once I saw her walking towards the man Audrey was supposed to get married to, and although I was yelling for her to come back, she didn't listen at all. She probably didn't even hear me. I wasn't really sure on what to do at that moment, so I just stood there, watching to see what she was going to do next. "Hey, you rat!" She tapped the man's shoulder, and when he turned, she banged her knee against his balls, getting a shriek from him. By now, all eyes were now on her.

"What are you doing?!" Audrey rushed forward, grabbing Marinette by the arm and pulling her back. "Have you no manners?! Who are your parents?!"

"I did it because he deserved it!" Marinette shot back as she folded her arms in such a challenging way. "Playing two women at once? How dare such a scumbag exist?!"

Audrey looked at Marinette, and although a small smile was placed on her lips, I could still tell she was pretty confused and a little bit scared. "W-What's that even supposed to mean? You can't just come here and try to ruin someone's wedding like that!" To me, it looked like she was trying to desperately believe that her soon-to-be-husband wasn't all bad news, but the way her face sometimes curved into a small frown and took a little peak towards him obviously showed that she didn't completely trust him either. "Um, please kick her out. Lets continue the wedding; just forget any of this happened!"

Marinette standing there suddenly looked like the biggest fool to other people's eyes. I huffed out a breath before I rushed over to her, pulling her into a hug to comfort her. "I acted so harshly back there!" Marinette let out a bitter chuckle as we started walking away from the wedding, the priest's voice getting smaller and smaller as we walked even farther. "I should have probably thought that through and did something a bit differently."

"Listen, it's not your fault. Anyone would have probably acted like that knowing that a man about to get married was cheating," I patted her on the head gently. Before I could take another step, my eyes immediately landed over at the black limo that was nearing us closer and closer. My heart thumped a little, noticing that it was the Agreste limo coming closer, which meant only one thing. "Felix is already back, and he probably brought his mother along." I tried picturing what Aunt would look like to see her fiance getting married to someone else right in front of her. I couldn't stand to see her so broken, but I stood still anyway until the limo pulled over. The doors opened and Felix was the first to come out, looking worried, before his mother jumped out of the limo with the biggest angry glare I'd ever seen. She didn't waste anytime at all as she started walking away from the limo and towards Anthony, not even noticing Marinette and I standing there.

"This is going to be hard to watch!" Felix heaved a huge sigh, but followed his mother anyway. Marinette and I turned around as well and started following, agreeing that this wasn't going to end well at all. The rest of our friends met us up then, looking just as worried and blurting out so many questions about what was happening. Aunt stood right in front of the stage, or whatever it was called, staring up at Audrey and Anthony standing there. "Mom, please don't do anything stupid," Felix gently spoke as he took his mother's hand.

"I know." Aunt shook his hand off of hers, before turning and walking off. "I just needed to see it with my own eyes."

"You can't just walk off!" Marinette gritted her teeth as we all watched Aunt leave the scene, towards the limo. Marinette didn't give up there though, and ran to her, grabbing her arm again and pulling her back. "What the heck?!" Once she had Aunt's attention once, she yelled out on the top of her lungs like her life depended on it: everyone's eyes seemed to go towards her, but really, all Marinette had probably wanted was just Audrey's attention. "I can't just let this pass as if it's not a big deal. Cheating is a huge deal, okay? Especially when that man literally proposed to two women and planned on marrying both of them, which sounds pretty messed up if you really think about it. The man I'm talking about is Anthony! Yup, the man standing right there, right in front of you, Audrey. That's the same man that proposed to another woman, for some reason. Maybe, oh, I don't know, maybe he's only playing the both of you for money!"

Audrey looked towards Anthony, but the man only shrugged. "I-I really don't know what the girl is saying. I have no idea who that woman is!"

"If this was not happening, you would have probably went off to marry Amelie privately after this wedding. Sick bastard!" Marinette screamed out. Her eyes then widened as an evil smirk replaced her angry look. "Might as well ruin the wedding as it's not worth it anymore, am I right?" She started walking towards the stage. Truth be told, I'd never seen Marinette this bold, and after she got up, her friends followed behind her, wrecking anything that came their way. Felix scoffed before he joined along, pushing empty chairs out of his way, ripping off every single one of the decorations that was being placed for the wedding. It was after a while of just standing there that Aunt finally started walking towards Anthony as well. We all waited for something to happen, and it did. After swinging her foot and hitting him in the balls in the same place Marinette had kicked him, she swung her arm, having it meet with his face. Anthony landed on the ground, one hand on his balls as if to protect it, and another covering his bleeding nose. As a guy, that physically hurt.

"Lets get out of here!" Aunt smirked, and I could tell after what she had done, she was feeling a little better. We all followed her away from the tower, Chloe sparing one glance towards her mother, before turning away and entering the limo with us.