Chapter 3: Not a Joke

Russia

Everyone finished eating before me, but once I finished I left to go to my room. Once inside, I notice a different letter on my bed.

I walk over to it and pick up the letter. I open it and begin reading.

~~~~(What the letter says)~~~~

Dear Russia,

It's come to my attention that you think these letters are a joke, but I can assure you that they aren't.
My love isn't a joke. I really do like you.
How about this, you can write me letters and I'll get them from the mailbox, how does that sound?
You don't have to write back but I'd be happy if you did.

Love,
Your secret admirer

~~~~~~~~

I freeze and reread it over and over again and again. It's not a joke?! Oh God! Somebody actually likes me?!

I sit up and run over to my desk to write a response to the letter. As I'm finishing up the letter, my eyes begin to feel heavy and I start to drift asleep.

~~~~(Timeskip)~~~~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and quickly get my shit together. I grab the letter and shove it into an envelope.

The Administrator leaves food for us. While everyone eats slowly, I eat it quickly and run out of the house. I shove the letter in the mailbox just as America walks out.

"Russia, what are you doing?" I look up at him while internally panicking.
"Umm….nothing?" He laughs a bit and I glare at him a bit.
"Sorry, that sounded like a question rather than an answer." America continues to laugh and I can't help but smile at him.

We begin to walk while America starts a small conversation. Once we arrive at school, I say bye to him so I can get to class.

~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!

Sorry for the short chapter but I tried.

I broke up with my boyfriend so I took a longer time writing. But, I've got some great plans for this book that I hope you guys will like

~Gaylimeboi