I took them in my heart drumming shocked watching as some of the ladies were wiping away tears. Disgust was not what I saw, not even close. Smiles was what they held large smiles with a few tears here and there. I could not believe this my heart drumming blushing so hard stepping closer to Rafael only for his arms to come around my shoulders pulling me to his chest my eyes snapping up to find him staring but not staring at the crowd. His eyes were on me so many emotions there having my heart skip a beat the crowd going 'aahh,' making me blush even harder. This was just too much pulling away from his embrace.

"I need to go to the powder room." I said taking a step away as he blinked away all he displayed his mask slipping back on my smile growing even wider as I spun around walking away to the crowd.

"Excuse me," I said over and over again people still getting their emotions together as I squeezed my way through the crowd until I was out heading to the toilets which were not far. The music was back on the crowd dispersing. I walked through the hall walking in the luxuries toilets with a huge mirror that had gold trimmings a dark marble counter top with black free standing sinks in a bee line. I walked up to the last one all the stalls closed with people inside not that I wanted to get in.

I opened my purse which I don't even know how I still clenched with all that had happened taking out my brush and powder doing some touch ups reapplying my gloss then just stood there looking at myself my cheeks burning red with my chest violently rising and falling. The sound of clicking heels had me put everything back in my purse turning to leave as a woman who looked to be in her late twenties walked in so beautiful in her gold gown. Her eyes fell on me a smile spreading across her face as I returned it wholeheartedly.

"Hi, you are the girl who was just dancing?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered politely.

"You should rush to your man, the vultures have landed." She said making me laugh her smile widening.

"They don't waste time do they?" I asked

"Don't even blink, he is rich and after the way you two danced they want a piece of that heaven. You two really look good together." She said

"Thank you." I said back as we walked away from each other not being able to help it as I increased my pace walking out not even sure where he was at this point none the less I got in the crowd getting looks now and again yet moving on my hips swaying left to right feeling the eyes on me whispers all around me not sure what they were on about not caring really. I walked around picking up a glass of wine in the process deciding to head to where Klaus and the others had been with a big chance he would be there. I walked around seeing so many different people chatting away mostly in Russian so I could not pick out what they were saying smiling getting smiles back with others just staring blank at me.

There was no mistaking that red dress as I slipped past a large group of ladies gossiping for sure with the way they talked in hushed tones only to bust out laughing a wide smile on my face on how they were just enjoying themselves. My eyes trailed falling on the group of girls looking not more than twenty five hanging behind my man whispering to each other and giggling. One even had the audacity to just plain blank walk up and talk to him her hand on his shoulder leaving me seeing red ready to tear someone's head up. I was fuming hating how she was just touching him when she knew he was with someone. What happened to girl code? I shook my head watching as she talked but of course Rafael would be Rafael paying no mind to her only to turn saying something watching as the girl took a step back fear written all over her face turning and walking away the other girls seeming to be shaken yet not barging where they stood behind him.

I shook my head a smile on my face loving my rude, moody man. Well he was not really my man but you get what I mean. I walked near, walking around the others coming to his side the glass in my hand ready to drink it my throat just longing for it. I brought it up ready to take a sip when it was just snapped out of my hand.