Pretty in Pink

Trigger: homophobia, internalized homophobia, transphobic themes, close-minded behaviour, bullying, abuse, low self esteem, borderline depressive and suicidal thoughts.....damn, I'm so sorry

Donghyuck had always admired the pink, sexy lingerine that women were allowed to wear. But from a young enough age, he was thoroughly made aware that he was a boy and this was only for women. But, he couldn't hold himself back from being jealous when his sister started wearing bras and he couldn't and when he would literally pass by stores and yearn to just admire the underwear on display.

He lived his early years trying to suppress that desire to feel comfortable, even desirable, maybe.

It was senior year of high school when he gave in.

His temptations never ceased so he decided to just buy one set of lingerie to appease his thoughts. Before he realized it, he was walking from the store with three different lingerie sets and extra items dangling in bags from his hands.

He felt happy, free...
But he couldn't flush the guilt that crept through his veins. The disgust within himself. He wasnt a girl, he shouldn't have such desires.

Tonight wasn't the first time Hyuck had clad himself in such feminine lingerine though. He had worn it once after falling to temptation at sixteen but as he saw himself, he stripped the pieces of fabric from his body and burned them.

It's been two years since then.

And now that his eyes traced his body, all its curves and the plump softness of the padded lace and fabric patterns over his honey skin, he felt so confident.

Almost confident enough to snap and picture and send it to Mark, but he couldn't. All he could do was promise Mark a surprise after school the next day.

He couldn't deny his sexiness though. His eyes continued to outline himself, dreaming up how Mark would react to his adventurous fashion choices.

Could he possibly make Mark speechless? He let out a shaky, breathless laugh to that; he'd never been able to Mark speechless before. It would be so hot if he could

Would Mark attack him with kisses and love bites open the revelation of his undergarments? That would be sexy.

Every scenario excited him even more. The prospect of him being rendered to at Mark's mercy after driving up the wall in sexual arousal was the height of Donghyuck's wet dreams. The few times they'd had sex before were amazing for Donghyuck but he doubted that he had the same impact as Mark. Mark was more experienced, where as Donghyuck was an virgin virgin before they got together. Like, a proper virgin. No sex, no handjobs, no blowjobs, no hickeys, two peck kisses when he was twelve.

So, he longed to feel tempting in the eyes of his boyfriend. Mark claimed he already was, but Donghyuck believed partners told little white lies all the time for the sake of the other person. Its not that big of a deal.

Eyes fuzzing over as his pupils travelled over his skin again, escaping his thoughts. He just noticed the hard outline in the small panties and his pointer fingers scraping at his tight hole.

Fuck. He didn't realized how he had turned himself on.

It wasn't long before he was lying on his bed with a lubed up hand and two fingers deep in his asshole.

It wasn't the most filling feeling but it would suffice for the time being. His bent, weak and inexperienced fingers scissored inside of him, soliciting two low whines and Mark's name to slip from his lips. "Fuck Mark." He wanted Mark to be here, bottomed out inside of him.

The thought only excited him more as he sped up his movements, his other hand wandered around the soft lace on his nipple, teasing the budding flesh. "More please, baby more."