Check-In

warning: bdsm/bondage type

Sorry for being kind of mia this month, I've been thoroughly planning a new book and it's Markhyuck too, called daddy issues. You can add it to your library from now, kind of like a album preorder. I hope you check it out. This book will continue as well so if you like these chapters, don't worry.

==

It wasn't by chance that Mark happened to book this appointment for the exact day when he started working again. It obviously wasn't by coincidence that he found out about this place just a few days ago.

There was absolutely no way that Mark walked right back into his trap again.

It was seemingly fate when Mark wandered into the uncanny sex shop just outside of his district. Mark had just been walking around since he was bored. Mark lead a very uneventful life most of the time, his last piece of drama ended in highschool and his life hadn't been much since. He had a job which he worked from nine to five on weekdays and spent his weekends locked in unending hours of hard gaming or taking long ass walks throughout his town just for the heck of it. This was one of those weekends.

Mark wasn't necessarily unsatisfied but he was definitely bored out of his mind and the monotonous routine he hadn't set for himself. He was deprived of a romantic life and only got sex ever so often, around once or twice a year at a hookup from a bar or club when Mark just felt over it. He didn't like those. He never remembered them. He doesn't know if he's a good fuck or not, he doesn't remember if he was able to strike pleasure in every single nerve of whoever he fucked, or whoever fucked. He was top, wasn't he?

He just wants to fuck and will use any opportunity to fuck, consenting of course.

There's only one person he ever remembers fucking and it was on his prom night where he went dateless. He doesn't really remember how his dick ended up pounding into a screaming boy's ass but it's been years, the details are kind of hazy.

But, he remembers his face very clearly even though he saw his plump asscheeks for majority of the night. Even though it's been five whole years since that night, he knows that it's the same Lee Donghyuck that stands infront of him now.

And he can't help but scowl.

Mark can't seem to escape Donghyuck, no matter how hard he tried their tongues would meet once more and he would whisper out Donghyuck's name as he marked over his skin. He's got to hand to the now, man. He's the only ounce of flavour in his life.

The atmosphere between them isn't tense with nerves or awkwardness, it's tense with years of pent up anger and frustration. Mark's eyes are cold and lacking any emotion apart from waves of rage; Donghyuck's eyes mirror the intensity but fall flat with emotion, it's almost as if it's a mockery. Mark predicts his anger levels skyrocketing, he knows the kid is ruthless.

"I thought I'd never see you again" Mark quite literally spits.

"Oh, come on, Markly" Donghyuck shifts his weight to depend on only one leg, his posture relaxed and unbothered. "We live in the same town, we couldn't avoid eachother forever." He pouts and Mark fights back the urge to punch him because everything from the tone, to the nickname, the mocking stance pissed him the fuck off.

"Do you want to have sex or not?" Donghyuck is suddenly impatient, not losing his sense of dominance in the conversation.

It's not like Mark is supposed to be taken a back, really. He did in fact register for a sex appointment on that day with the company's top employee, that was returning from his paid leave. Mark just thought it was good timing for him, that maybe he was lucky to be the first client of said worker. He doesn't consider himself lucky anymore, when that employee turns out to be Lee Donghyuck.