enigma

Part 2 (but not really)

==

Mark cannot understand Lee Haechan; he barely understands Lee Donghyuck. The list of things that leave him stumped about that boy is endless. Mark tries his little brain out, leaves his heart out to dry, keeps his ears tuned and clean, rolls his sleeves up to his elbows, just in an attempt to understand anything about Lee Haechan just a bit more than before. 

Originally, they had decided to not fuck in the dorms cause, let's be honest, that's really fucking stupid. (Just about as stupid as them potentially being discovered by music shows workers when they do the deed in random stalls, closets, crevices and corners where people were a rarity but maybe -just maybe- they wouldn't agree with that point.)

It's either that or quickies in their company bathrooms and practice rooms if they're lucky to be alone, even sometimes they'd even stow away at a hotel with a day pass after lying to their members that they were going out shopping, but sometimes they're (read: haechan) so fucking horny that risking being walked in on by their bandmates would just have to do.

Mark doesn't understand, because just fifteen more minutes of fleeing the premises could grant them much more privacy and luxury (depending on the location) than settling for the squeaky beds within their paper-thin dorm walls but it's Haechan, and it's really hard to resist Haechan.

"Mark, please," The younger man has already worked himself up, shallow pants hitting the lower half of Mark's shoulder. Haechan had stalked his way into Mark's room, locked the door and attached his frame to Mark, who was resting on his bed. "Mark, please, I want you noww."

"I know, Donghyuck, but our schedules are free now. We can literally go to a hotel, or just anywhere more private."

"I know..." He adjusts his hips slightly, the thrusts on Mark's thigh revving up, raising his upper body with his arms. "but I want you to fuck me here, right now, so that everyone can hear us."

Mark's brain short-circuits.

He cannot understand Lee Haechan. No matter how hard he tries. Never has this boy wanted them to be heard or found out. He always wanted to keep it a secret; he cried and ignored Mark for a week when Jeno found out and only continued their deal after Mark promised to never let their secret spill again.

Now, he's more or less asking for Mark to expose to the entire 10th floor that he's getting dicked down a few doors away.

Too bad that the idea is all too appealing to Mark Lee, or maybe there would be a sensible person in this arrangement.

"Can you do that for me?" Mark's snapped from his own thoughts by Haechan's voice and the slow drag of his crotch over his thigh, probably done out of Haechan's own desire and not necessarily to rile Mark up, but he succeeds in that aspect regardless.

Mark nods, "Yeah," he says breathily, unable to stop nodding now. He brings his hands to adjust Haechan's legs, causing him to straddle his groin properly, and rests his palms on his hips as Haechan stretches for the lube in Mark's bedside table.

He pushes away the condoms to stretch just that much further for the bottle of lube. They only used condoms when they couldn't afford to be messy or extend clean up time longer than necessary but Haechan has always preferred to be stuffed full and running over, overflowing of the sticky wads of Mark's cum.

Their kisses start out slow and sweet, the occasional knocking of soft pliable tissue and bony corners together as they wrestle playfully on the bed. The sentiment shifts when Haechan decides he's had enough and strips Mark of his shirt.