I've Been Naughty.

Donghyuck isn't sure if it's the his shirt that stoops sexily below his collarbone or it's the gaze he's been sending his way or his constant interruptions during his very important lecture but he knows he's finally gotten his proffesor's attention. It's not like he's been trying for the past three weeks since he's been reinstated into a different class.

Mark's tongue runs over the flesh on the inside of his cheek, with his hand on his hips. When the class is packing up and leaving, he is urged into reprimanding the student that has been on his mind for the past three weeks. He finally builds the courage as a new teacher to stand up to the seeming troublemaker.

"Mr. Lee." He calls, a number of students turn to his voice but get the hint when he eyes never meet them and only run over the expanse Lee Donghyuck.

Mark inhales Donghyuck's presence as he steps towards him and the last student closes the door behind them. Mark's gaze lingers at the spot in the middle of his student's throat then travels to explore as much of Donghyuck's bare skin he can see before he sees fabric. He, then, lets out the breath he didn't know he was holding. Fuck. He suddenly thinks. What have I gotten myself into.

"I've been bad." Donghyuck says for him. His head is low, his hands curt, clasped infront of his parts and he wears a apologetic expression.

Mark doesn't buy it.

"What the fuck do you mean you've been bad? You've been annoying. Why did you even transfer to my class? You have done n-" Mark's angry rant is appeased by a soft object crashing into his lips. He tries his hardest to not kiss back, but a force folds into the mechanics of Donghyuck's kiss. Mark doesn't understand how but the kiss is automatically in rhythm - the right amount of vigour, the correct tilt to the head, the right amount of care as Donghyuck's hands cup his cheek. The kiss last too long, til they're both gasping for air as they separate.

Mark's mind is now foggy. Fuck

"I want you to punish me." Donghyuck says in the same manner, except his actions contradict his innocent tone. His hands are on Mark's body. One situates itself on his sternum, the next slithers south. Donghyuck feels like a snake, tempting Mark Lee, the sexiest professor he's ever had.

Donghyuck's words knock the wind from Mark's lungs. He stifles his coughs as he feels himself being violated....but he likes it. Mark tenses in a sudden pleasure when Dongyuck massages his length. Electricity sparks in his body soon after when Donghyuck makes it a point to either be looking up at Mark or breathing hot and heavy pants into Mark's neck.

He nips at the flesh, playing around with Mark, to solicit the muffled moans that turn him on even more.

This whole time, Mark's arms lay to his side, paralyzed almost. He feels himself a puppet when Donghyuck places his entire hand on his neck. "Please choke me." Donghyuck almost sounds like he's begging.

Then something clicks in Mark....

and he does choke him.

Hard.

"Like that?" He questions, a smirk slipped unto his face. He slams Donghyuck into the whiteboard. He doesn't hear the huge thud Donghyuck's head makes on the board, he's now only focused on punishing the naughty boy.

Donghyuck feels his focus dwindle. His eyes blur and the bare feeling is euphoric. He loves the loss of control; he yearns to be dominated. "Come on, daddy. Hurt me more." He strains, his throat is dry. "Please fuck me."

"No." Mark replies, letting go of Donghyuck's neck. "Strip."

"Ok." He squeaks out of a slight shock. The same man that had occupied his sexual dreams was about to dominate him and he couldn't help but feel the need to combust.