More Than That

I see you watching so I walked into your stare

Your eyes were laced on me from I stepped into the club. I saw the hunger, the want and the arousal painted clearly on your face. So, I monitored myself. I paid keen attention to just how much a swayed my hips, how high I lifted my arms and how how wide I spread my legs. I let the music guide the course my body took as my crop top flounced at the movement and I felt the cool from the outside settle on my skin, tingling at the small hairs laid flat there.

I made myself get closer to where you sat, but still far enough. I slyly glanced to you, how you sat, how confident and arrogant you looked sitting in a nasty and demeaning frat party couch. You were intriguing, but, I was disgusted.

Your presence and the authority you held in these halls disgusted me. But with all your power, here you were, looking at me. So, I was going to make use of your watchful eyes and humble you.

I got a situation I can tell you wanna know, how you can take an honest girl and turn her to a-

How your face was crooked, I could tell the clocks in your brain were ticking. You were trying to piece me together. You didn't understand me, just like everyone else; but unlike everyone else, it actually bothered you that you didn't. 

It's the difference between how you still sit with your eyes running up and down my body, drinking my appearance in and washing it down with the booze in your cup, but not making a move; unlike how quickly everyone else would give up on trying to figure me out and just ask for a dance. You sit grounded in the tattered seats; you have too much pride to approach a guy like me.

More pride than I do, although we live the same life  -only difference you got people lined up and begging for you and I go around offering. This is why I won't offer to you. You come to me. Come down to my level.

I need more than the diamonds that you got around your neck. Shit, anybody can flex. My baby do it best. If you got something better, than we might just take it there.

There was nothing you could give me or show me to make me falter. I just wanted to be bigger than you for once, to beat you for once.

I didn't even want you. I didn't want anyone else except my baby back home. The only one who could do it right for me.

But from the way your eyes- from the way the Mark Lee's eyes trailed my body, I knew you wanted me.

Unfortunately for you, the only way you'd get me is if you'd come to me. If you'd put down your stupid fucking high and mighty pretence for once and allowed yourself to go after someone else. But, maybe your game was weak and you didn't have anything to offer that would match the weight of your name...maybe that's it. 

I know I ain't right for tempting you. I just wanna see what you would do.

I just want to test you. I want to see if you could do me nearly as good as my man could. I just want to see if I could push you beyond your normal limits. I just want to see if I was good enough. 

Maybe, I'm not. But, that wouldn't stop me from dancing. It didn't stop me for dancing with anyone who'd let me despite your eyes piercing me. 

You moved from your position and my heart leaped a bit when I thought you were walking towards me, but you only hesitated a moment before sitting right back down. You teased me even stronger in a second than I'd been trying this entire time. 

You were stronger than me, Mark Lee. 

You are stronger than me.

If I give you a taste of what I do, just remember that I don't belong to you.

You don't know my worth and you don't know my skills. You'd be kept coming back, Mark Lee. I just know it. But no matter how many times you did, no matter how good you fucked me, my heart belonged to someone else.

Yet with my heart encased within my body, I still danced for you. It was no longer in secret as I faced you and contoured my body in the most desperate ways. Even if this was to make you come to me, I was still being pathetic right now; I was still begging with how eagerly my body gyrated, with how passionately I moved.  

You still had the edge over me.

You gon' have to come stronger than this liquor. Wanna take me home? Better be more convincing

Nevertheless, I still wasn't gon' go to you. You'd go home with a permanent ache in your balls for all I cared. I'd keep you thinking and replaying this moment 'til you can't resist me anymore. 'Til you've failed and were crawling back to me by dawn.

No matter how much I drank, I couldn't be distracted. Not at this point, no, I was too determined. If anything, it made me more daring; ready to take on more. 

I watched you free your hard on from your pants, it slapped against your lower abs. Yes, I did that. Your hands circled it needily as your eyes stared into my soul. I met them unbothered. I sucked on my fingers and you sucked a breath in at that exact moment, our eye contact breaking. 

I got you. 

You walked towards me and I felt your hands grab at my ass. That's all there was before you continued walking and sat on the couch opposite to where you were originally. 

Coward

You're weak, Mark Lee. 

Fake 

A sham and you don't stand a chance against any man on this university campus. 

The way you looking at me, boy, I know what's up. I can feel how you feel without even a touch. But don't think that's gon' make me give it up. Boy, your time is up

You look at me the same way you were eyeing me before and I can't help but wonder why you haven't ended your act yet. Why the great Mark Lee can't go and get what he wants?

Talk about stuck up. Your gaze wasn't enough this time, it wasn't enough to have anyone on their knees for you. 

I left the club with your eyes still on me and for once, I left somewhere with pride. The invitation to treat is off the table and I left the club without you on my mind, but instead, I was dreaming about the dick I'd be driving home to get.

It'll take more than that to get to me. More than that to get your way. I'm stronger than this liquor

Date: September 14, 2019