15. Not Long For This World

A light kiss dropped on the curve between her neck and her shoulder. She moved her head a bit showing more of her skin to him to explore. He bit her and sucked, then licked the now reddish place on her neck. His smile made her frown.

"Oh, how wonderful, indeed! You left me another thing to be embarrassed with, huh?"

"Embarrassed?" He mumbled in her ear and his sweet laugher made her shudder.

"Is my acting embarrassing, my love?"

"It is!" She exclaimed immediately. "I can't face Anna anymore. Do you know how many times she has to treat my body because of..."

"Of?"

"Biting marks!" She nearly yelled in his face.

He laughed, "Well, it cannot be helped. My Iria is just too cute."

Hazel looked in his dark eyes and had she mistaken or his glance was... Had his eyes become more dark? They were black, though! His lust was too visible!

She tried to move him away from herself.

"I have work to do, duke!"

She was currently residing at the Black Tower because of the tons of things to do around the festival. And how did he end in the room where only she was permitted to enter? He didn't have any of her mana, though. Then how? The mana was important. That was how Cassian was able to manipulate the rules made by the first magicians that had created the Tower themselves. He as her son possessed even more than her mana and basically could possess the room but he wasn't acknowledged as a Master. So he was able to enter because of the similarity between her and his mana. It was because of the elements he had received from Tasia.

So how was this guy here before her seducing her!

"Just out of a mere curiosity but... How did you end up here?"

Sylas chuckled at her confused expression.

"Well, you possess my dark mana, correct?" She nodded and then she realized.

"Because you have my mana, I am recognized as a part of you and thus, a friend to this room," he smiled.

"That doesn't make any sense! So, I can create an army of people, having my mana, and they will all enter the room without permission?"

"Right, my Iria."

That was absurd! She... She hadn't given anyone her mana, right? It was too dangerous to share her magic with others when she was the Magician of the Black Tower? Why hadn't anyone told her that?

"Don't concern yourself with such trivial things, my love," Sylas embraced her and put his hear on hers.

"It's not even know to the magicians to the Tower. That's a knowledge I had gained from banned books in the royal library. In order for the magicians to not become all too powerful the Magician of the Tower has to be very picky on who they are going to give their mana to."

"I should have known!"

"You know now."

"I've been the Magician for more than nine twelve years!"

She had received the title of the most powerful magician, the Magician of the Black Tower, the tower of the royal magicians, shortly after her twenty-first birthday. And now being thirty three she was still the only Master of three elements as the other royals were only able to reach two elements.

But it wasn't fair to find out like this. Did he...

"Did you do it on purp...."

"Iria, can you tell me something?"