REALITY, PHONE CALL

Payton's POV
When we got to the hospital, they said no one was allowed with her while she got surgery. Anthony is on a flight right now, he'll be here soon with his parents. I haven't stopped crying. Griffin is here making sure all of us are okay. He bought us all food and is making sure we eat. He called Thomas and had him tell everyone at hype about what happened. They're on the way here right now.

After about 20 minutes, everyone is here and most of us are crying. Griffin and Thomas are trying to stay strong for the rest of us, but I can tell they're going to break any second. The girls are bawling and the guys are angry, but not at Bryleigh. I'm angry too. We're mad at ourselves for not being able to get to her before this happened. Mad we couldn't help her.

It's been an hour and she's still in surgery. Most of the others are asleep. The only people awake are me, Tony, Ondreaz. Griffin, and Thomas. The is coming out now. "Are you guys here for Bryleigh Reeves?" 'Yes.' We started waking everyone up. "She's out of surgery. She's still asleep, but y'all can see her now. Two people at a time though. Room 216." 'Thank you.' I turned to look at everyone. 'Y'all can go see her.' "What about you?" 'I'm not going.' "Why??" 'She won't want to see me. When we were talking earlier she told me it was best if we weren't even friends. I'm not gonna push her.' "Payton-" 'Thomas, just go. I'll be out here.' They all started heading towards her room and going in two at a time. I walked out the doors of the hospital and got an Uber back to Sway.

Thomas' POV
Griffin and I went into her room first. She was awake when we opened the door. 'Hey Bry.' "Hi guys. What happened?" 'Uh...you cut up your arm and lost a bunch of blood. Payton found you in your bathroom.' "Oh my god. No, no, no, no. Can you go get him?!" 'He's still in the waiting room. He thought you wouldn't want to see him since you said you didn't want to be friends anymore.' "I didn't mean it. He has to know I didn't mean that right?! Please go get him Thomas." 'Okay, I'll go get him.' I left her room and told everyone I was going to get Payton, but when I got to the waiting room I saw that he left. I went back to Bryleigh's room and told her. 'Bry...he left.' "What?" 'I think he went back to Sway.' "Please Thomas. I need him to come back." 'I'll call him Bry.' I called Payton and waited for him to answer.

P- what's up? she okay?
T- yeah, but she wants you to come back.
P- no she doesn't. she doesn't even wanna be friends.
T- she didn't mean that payton. you know that.
P- you didn't see her. she definitely meant it.
T- no, she told me she didn't. just come back payton.
P- fine.

I hung up and told Bryleigh that he was on the way. 'Bryleigh...I know you probably don't want to talk about this but why?' "What?" 'Why'd you do this? Was this the first time?' "No. It's not the first time. But please don't tell Anthony! He can't know!" 'Bry, we had to tell him. You're a minor, I can't sign you out of here. It has to be a relative over 18.' "But he's not even in California." 'He's on a flight here now.'

There was a knock on the door and Payton came in. 'We'll let you two talk.' "Thanks."

Payton's POV
'Bry?' "Payton I didn't mean it. I didn't mean any of it. I want to be friends. I do love you. I was just upset. I'm sorry Payton." 'Bry I'm not mad at you. I wouldn't want to be my friend if I was you. I wouldn't love me.' "Payton don't say that. I love you." 'Why?' "What?" 'Why would you still love me?' "Because you're the best person I know." 'But why would you love me after everything I did?' "Come here." I walked over to her bed and sat on the side. She grabbed my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss. "I never stopped loving you." 'I love you Bryleigh.' "I love you too Payton." We kissed and heard the click of a camera with a flash.

Bryleigh's POV
We looked over and saw all the girls with their phones out and the boys behind them smiling like idiots. "YES FINALLY!!" Avani screams jumping up and down.

The End