REALITY, PHONE CALL

Bryleigh's POV
So, Bryce is here and guess who he brought. PAYTON! So now I have to tell both of them I'm going to see Jackson tomorrow because Charli and Nessa won't let me get off of this fucking couch until I tell them. So not only I'm sitting between my ex-boyfriend that cheated on me and my ex-bestfriend that's a dick who turned out to be right, BUT I have to tell them I'm seeing the guy that raped me tomorrow! Fuck my life.

N- Bitch tell them.
Ch- You know we're not letting any of you leave until Bryleigh tells y'all what she's doing.
B- SHUT THE FUCK UP! I don't have to tell either of them what I'm doing! I couldn't care less about them. BRYCE IS A DICK AND PAYTON, DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HIM!
Br- You're just mad cause I was right.
B- I'm mad because you're a dick who doesn't trust me, THE PERSON WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR BESTFRIEND!
P- hmph suuuure
B- NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU. No one wants to talk to you Payton.
Ch&N: TELL THEM BRYLEIGH!!
B- FINE! I'M GOING TO SEE JACKSON TOMORROW!! God damn! Happy now?!
Br- You can't go see him Bryleigh. Not after what he did! Are you crazy?!
N- Uh oh. Char let's go we can't help him now.
B- You know maybe if you took one small break from your HUGE ego to check up on me once in a while, you'd know that Payton cheating, Jackson texting me, and losing you, ARE NOT THE ONLY THINGS GOING ON IN MY LIFE! And if I'm being honest! I TRUST JACKSON A LOT MORE THAN I TRUST YOU OR PAYTON RIGHT NOW!! So fuck off and stay out of my life!

Bryce's POV
She screamed in my face and stormed out. I've never seen her that mad before.

Br- Shit. Payton what do we do?
P- What's the big deal? Why can't she see Jackson?
Br- Ok, I know he's your bestfriend and all but he's the guy that raped Bryleigh two years ago.
P- HE DID WHAT?!!
Br- Yeah.
P- Shit. WHAT DO WE DO?! Is she insane?!!

Bryleigh's POV
I left, and I called Jackson.

J- Hey.
B- Hi, uh, can I stay the night there?
J- Yeah.

So I went to Jackson's house and explained what happened, then we went to bed and agreed we would talk about everything tomorrow.