REALITY

Payton's POV
I only walked to where she couldn't see me but I could still hear her. She's right. I didn't stay, I should've. But she's wrong about one thing. I DO love her. I've never felt this way about someone before. Not even Avani.

Hearing the pain in her voice hurt so bad. I broke her. I broke the girl that I love. I can't believe I fucked up so badly. I promised everyone I wouldn't hurt Bryleigh. But I did. I fucked up at that party. That party ruined my life. I wanted to marry Bryleigh. I still want to, but she'll never get back with me now. God, and I can only imagine what happened when she got to Jackson's last night.

  She stopped talking a while ago. No one has said anything though. They all know she's right about me leaving. I left her and she broke.

I didn't realize that she was standing right in-front of me until I opened my eyes. Everyone else was walking to the car. What happened?

P- I'm so sorry Bryleigh. I should've stayed. I never should've gone to that party. I know you hate me now, but I want you to know I really do love you.
B- I know Payton. I love you too.  I want to take some time to think but I know that if I do, it will break me. You really hurt me Payton. I gave you a second chance and you promised you'd never lie to me again, but you did. You told me that all you did was kiss her, but you slept with her. Why? Why would you lie to me again? You promised. You know how much promises mean to me. Payton, I love you but we can't get back together. I don't know if we can be friends anymore. I'm sorry.

And she walked to the car with everyone else. As they pulled away, I slid down the wall I've been standing against. I couldn't help but cry. That's all I could do. I cried for I don't know how long.

After a while, I finally stopped crying and checked my phone. I've been sitting here for 3 hours. Crying for 3 hours. I not only lost the love of my life, but my bestfriend. I lost her and I don't think I can ever get her back.