REALITY, INSTAGRAM, PHONE CALL

Bryleigh's POV
Anthony came in my room again.

Anthony- What is Nessa trying to do?

Me- Get out.

Anthony- Bryleigh.

Me- Just get out.

Anthony- Fine.

He left. We used to be so close. This breakup has ruined me. Payton Moormeier the things you do.

@bryleighreeves: sorry I snapped at you

@bryleighreeves: sorry I snapped at you.😔

🤍: 4,262,886 likes
@luvanthony: it's okay. i understand.
@avani: girl- YOUR BODY😢
@paytonmoormeier: Bry what happened?
@user: she's so tiny🙁
@nessabarrett: Bryleigh omg!
@brycehall: Bry please.
@joshrichards: wth😧

Payton's POV
Omg. What have I done?! She's so small. She was already tiny, now she's just- omg😢.

Anthony and I talked and we're better now. He doesn't want to kill me anymore. He's just protective of Bryleigh more, I don't blame him. I called him, I need him to make sure Bryleigh eats.

Anthony- Hello?

Payton- I need you to make sure your sister eats. You've seen how small she's gotten. This is all my fault. Omg. What have I done Anthony?!

Anthony- Payton. Payton, calm down. I'll watch her I promise, but I need to talk to you about something important.

Payton- What is it?

Anthony- You want to get back with Bryleigh yea?

Payton- Yeah but I can't.

Anthony- Payton, you were drunk. You were with people you barely know.

Payton- I'm scared man.

Anthony- I know. Payton, you and Bryleigh, both are broken. You two need each other. I've never seen either of you look at someone the way you look at each other.

Payton- Really?

Anthony- Yes. Now get your ass to Kentucky.

Payton- Alright.

Bryleigh's POV
I miss Payton. I need to stop thinking about him. He's never going to get back with me. He's done.

*skip to tomorrow*

Anthony is making me come to the airport with him. He says we have to pick up Bryce.

I got out of bed and put this on.