REALITY

Bryleigh's POV
We just pulled into the parking lot of the airport and Anthony is dragging me inside. Why is this boy in such a rush? Bryce can wait until we WALK there like normal people.

We're now standing in the middle of the airport looking for Bryce, until I see a familiar head of brown hair. Payton.

Bryleigh- Uh...Anthony...

Anthony- Yeah?

Bryleigh- Payton's here.

Anthony- FINALLY!!

Payton turns around and locks eyes with me. He starts walking towards me. I want to run to him but I also want to run out of the airport. My body doesn't move, I just watch him.

Anthony- Bryleigh?

Bryleigh- ....

Anthony- Bryleigh.

Bryleigh- .....

Anthony- Bryleigh! Jesus Christ!

Bryleigh- What??

Anthony- He's coming over here.

Bryleigh- Um...I'm gonna wait in the car.

Anthony- Bryleigh...

I stopped looking at Payton and walked out to the car. I can hear Anthony and Payton behind me trying to catch up to me, who is now running.

Payton- Bryleigh stop.

Just like that...I stopped. Payton stands in front of me, and Anthony continues walking to the car.

Payton/Bryleigh- I miss you.

Payton- I know baby. I'm so sorry.

Bryleigh- Payton...why are you here?

Payton- I made a mistake. Actually I made a lot of mistakes. I shouldn't have cheated, I shouldn't have lied to you, I shouldn't have broken up with you.

Bryleigh- Please stop talking. Please. I don't want to talk about that. I can't talk about that.

Payton- Bry I need you. I've always needed you.

Bryleigh- no, no, no, stop, please just stop.

Payton- Bry, I want you back.

Bryleigh- You've said that. You said you were scared. You said we couldn't. You said no.

Payton- Bry, I'm not saying that. I'm saying I want you back. I'm not scared. I know I'm not going to hurt you. I promise Bryleigh.