REALITY, FACETIME

Bryce's POV
I just hung up on Bryleigh, and went to my room. After a few minutes Nessa comes in WITHOUT knocking, Josh following clearly clueless.

Bryce- What the hell Nessa?!

Nessa- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR BRYLEIGH AND PAYTON?!!

Bryce- BECAUSE HE'S GONNA HURT HER AGAIN!! AND WE'RE GOING TO BE THE ONES HELPING AGAIN!!! ME AND YOU!!! I can't do that again!! I can't watch her be hurt like that again!! I've seen it too many times! And so have you!! You've been here just as long as I have!

Cookie🍪🥴 wants to FaceTime...

                     Accept                 Decline

Bryce- What?

Bryleigh- Are y-you m-mad at me?

Nessa- I told you! She's crying because she cares about your opinion so much that because you don't approve of her and Payton SHE'S BAWLING HER GOD DAMN EYES OUT!!

Bryce- .......

Bryleigh- ......

Nessa- See! Now neither of you have anything to say because she loves both you and Payton, which pisses you off because she's been through heart break and you've been there to help her, but you can't be there for her when she gets in a relationship with someone she LOVES?!?!! What the fuck is wrong with you Bryce?!!

Bryce- I'M SORRY IF I DON'T WANT TO WATCH MY BESTFRIEND GET HURT AGAIN!!

Nessa- Shut the fuck up! That's your only defense! I've talked to Payton, ANTHONY has talked to Payton, HELL EVEN JOANNE TALKED TO PAYTON!! He's not going to hurt her!! Have you even once tried to see how Payton was?! Have you even thought MAYBE he felt just as bad as Bry?!

Bryleigh- I h-have to go.

End of FaceTime