CHAPTER 16

MASON’S POV

DAY 6 ON THE SHIP - DINNER

Why do women take so long to get dressed? I was standing outside the dining room entrance waiting for my three ladies. When I saw the moms, the biggest smile spread across my face. Mama Teresa wore a burgundy dress where the top and bottom were dark and the middle was light. My mom wore a grayish silver dress.

“You ladies are looking gorgeous tonight! Y'all tryna catch something?!” They both laughed and kissed my cheek.

“Boy, you're so silly!” my mom said.

“If I do catch 'em, I'll probably throw 'em back!” Mama Teresa exclaimed. I couldn't do anything but laugh. Mama Teresa was something else.

I looked behind them, searching for Jasmine. “And where is Jasmine?” Before they could answer, I saw her walking up. Mouth...floor...me. She wore this champagne colored dress made of sheer material. The top of the dress was covered in rhinestones and it hugged her body. The bottom poofed out, not obnoxiously so. She was breathtaking, an absolute queen. My God!! I think my heart stopped.

“Close your mouth before you eat a fly,” my mom said.

“I'd eat three! Do you see her?”

Mama Teresa patted my shoulder and said, “My baby is beautiful.” Jasmine stopped right in front of me.

“Hey everyone. Sorry for the wait. I left my clutch.”

“It was worth it. You are stunning! Wow! I'm the luckiest man in the world right now. I get to walk in with you three beauties.”

“Well thank you Mason. And you look dashing!” I wore a tailored black suit with a white dress shirt and a black bow tie. Jasmine continued to look at me and she smirked.

“Thanks! Shall we?” I stepped to the side and let them walk in. The things I wanted to do to Jasmine. My eyes roved about her. Her dress clung to her in the right places and her hair was in tight little curls. She had a "no makeup" look and her pale pink lips made my díck hard. I pictured my hand in her hair, pumping in and out of her mouth. Her tongue swirling around the tip. I just had to touch her so I placed my hand on the small of her back. That made me harder. This will be a long dinner.

*****

JASMINE'S POV

Mason looked delicious! I wanted to tear his clothes off and lick him from head to toe. When his hand touched my back, the jolt that shot through me made me moan. I looked at him and let my eyes convey everything I was feeling.

“Keep looking at me like that and I'll say to hell with this dinner.” He whispered in my ear and my insides turned to jelly. We finally reached our table and he pulled all of our chairs out. He was such a gentleman.

“Thank you baby.”

“You're so sweet,” my mom said.

“Thanks Masey-poo!”

He replied, “You all are welcome. Let's see what this menu has to offer.” We all looked over the menu and discussed what we were getting. The waiter came and took our order. Once they left, Mason asked a question.

“Looks like our trip is coming to an end. How did y'all like it?” His mom started answering. I was listening to her when I felt a hand on my thigh. Mason kept looking at his mom as he traced circles on my thigh. His hand moved further across until he was between them. As he gently rubbed a finger up and down my center, I tried to concentrate on the conversation.

“What about you Jasmine?” she asked me.

I blew out a breath as I tried to focus. “Oh, me? Let me think.” Think? I can't think straight right now. Mason is driving me crazy. “Mom, how about you go first?”