Chapter 6 - Term 1, Week 7

Start from the beginning

Whatever he's been doing this morning in his practical, he tastes sweet - a combination of berries and sugar, like a pavlova or just a meringue coated in summer fruits. That paired with the single piece of gum in his mouth and he tastes like fucking dessert. If he kissed her all over and then she died tomorrow, she'd die happy. The idea of him kissing her skin anywhere lower than her breasts causes her inner self to clench and twitch. Knowing that one day this boy could be the one to make her feel things that she's allowed no one else to, she knows that no matter what happens it'll be worth it.

He rolls his hips against hers when she unintentionally pulls on his hair, and a small whimper leaves her now that there's a definite ache nestled into her core. He's partly hard in his jeans and the feel of him against her centre is sending her into overdrive. She feels hot; wet between her thighs and tacky on her chest.

Even though the early November air holds a bite to it, the small bubble around Adele and Harry is nothing but warm - like a humid summer in a hot country. She wants to take her jumper off purely for the fact that she feels it's now been rendered useless with this heat, but then reminds herself that Harry is the reason for said heat. Also, taking her jumper off in the college car park is probably not the best idea.

"Is it selfish that I want to take you home and keep you all to myself?" He asks breathlessly, sucking on her top lip harshly.

"No, I think it's a great idea."

He laughs again, still deep and dark. "I thought you were the reasonable one out of the two of us, sweet cheeks."

Her smile is innocent even though everything spoken between them is far from it. "You thought wrong."

Harry groans, fully pressing his lips back to hers in a needy and slightly desperate manner. His hand squeezes her breast but it feels less stressed and more like it's for comfort - like when she'd woken up on Friday morning. "You're an enabler."

"I don't think you're complaining about it." Adele chuckles into his lips, gently pushing him back. "But I have a lunch date."

His brows lift with mild shock but possibly also amusement. "Am I really just your bit on the side?" He asks as he smooths his hands back down her sides and out from underneath her jumper.

"I don't think I'm that desirable, Harry." She frowns with a bemused laugh.

"Don't talk bollocks." He scoffs, catching her hand as she squeezes out of his trap. "Bloody lovely, I'm very lucky."

"Sure."

"S'true." He shrugs, an easy smile on his face. "But anyway, I'm not gonna keep you from your other men."

A loud cackle leaves her at his daft retort, and she rests her head against his collar, leaning into him to feel his laughter. "It's Hattie."

"Oh..." He sounds almost disappointed. "Well, I'm not one to judge but whatever floats your boat, I guess."

"Shut up!" She laughs again as she smacks his chest, feeling his giggling with it.

"We're still going to Ambleside later, right? Just me and you?"

"Yep, just me and you."

"Sweet. What time shall I pick you up? Half-five?"

"I think I can be ready by half-five." Adele nods with a smile, retreating backwards away from him. "Wear something warm."

~

Ambleside - not the town at the head of Lake Windermere, but rather a sports club at the back of the Saint Nicholas College campus. Every bonfire night they hold a firework display on their cricket field and have food and drinks stands set up in the car park, with a few fairground games for kids.