Courage of the weary

Start from the beginning

 "It's okay kiddo... just take your time..." I said rubbing her head as she flustered, this calmed my poor little pup but it made the others in the room somewhat jealous of her.

"I... s-she... she is the reason why I lost my real voice..." she said staring blankly into the abyss as she reflectively rubbed her neck. It was hard to see the scar that she had on her neck, but never the less it did not take an engineer to connect the dots.

 "So... you didn't engaged because you are scared of her?" I asked, but all she could muster was a slight nod as she cowered in her seat while Shoukaku looked down upon her with mixed emotions.

  "Wait... what do you mean... you have fought her before?" Shoukaku asked but Emiko only sat on a fetal position.

 you have fought her before?" Shoukaku asked but Emiko only sat on a fetal position

"... Let's just say I had quite a few encounters with her... I... was forced to fight her every single time, she wont kill you but you will wish she did. I honestly don't know how I have been able to survive this long..."

    "You have all the right to be scared of her child... she has to power to rival even observer alpha..." Friedrich said as she walked over with her a far more intimidating attire. She looked more of a teacher rather than the fallen angel of the iron blood. I may be devoted to my wife, but if she ever decided to... let's say persuade me to... at the very least do things with her. She would find this to be far to easy of a task to accomplish.

 "So you have more information concerning this ship Fritz? Anything I should know of?" I asked a as she knelt down towards Emiko comforted her.

    "Of course... You already know as to how she came to be do you not?" Fritz asked me as a flustered Emiko still processed what to do with this sudden affection.

 "... Alright girls... I need you to hear this..." I said focusing on the pair who seemed ever so curious.

 "That ship that you encountered, is a variant of the Scarlet class..." I said as Shoukaku's curious expression slowly turned serious coming to the realization of my words.

  "Wait... so Scarlet and her...."

"They are sisters... yes... But believe me when I say this. Scarlet is better off not knowing her... she is terrifying..." Emiko said shaking like a scared puppy.

    "There there... everything is okay..." Friz said as Emiko sunk her face in her bosom.

  "How... just..." Shoukaku asked in shock, but Helena seemed unusually calm for such a news.

    "Both of them were going to be designed as aviation battleships, the but that never came to be when we decided to turn on those devils..." Friedrich said before she stood up.

    "... Scarlet was hardly built when they took 'hull k' as they called it... we had to abandon them both at hamburg and by the time we were able to retake the city, they hull k was already gone..." Freidrich said with a somber expression as she caressed the manjuu who focused ever so diligently on the typewriter as we spoke.