😇Unseen Love (henvic)😇

This is my first time doing henry x Victor but its an interesting ship so here I am

Victor was at the quarry to get away from his friends and family. He was ment to he meeting with Henry later that day as he was going to stay over. Victor looks over at voices only to see Beverly, Richie and Stanley. They all froze when they seen Victor. Victor sighs and looks back at the water. "Not gonna do shit to yous" Victor says, he sounded down. "Girl problems?" Beverly asks with a grin as she skipped over to the blech blonde boy. "Guy problems" Victor says with a sigh, "Tozier, Usis, boys we have to help this boy with his guy problem" Beverly says as he turns to her friends. "Um no-" Stanley says giving Beverly a confused look. "I agree with your friend grily" Victor says, he didnt want the losers help.

"Well now your gonna get it" Richie says as he drags Stanley over. They ended up giving Victor tips but never found out who Victor likes.

After a few hours Victor ends up in his bed with Henrys head on his lap as he rants about his dad. Victor was playing with Henry hair as it seemed to calm the other. "Vic? You ok? You seem down" Henry then asks out of the blue. Victor did not expect to hear that, "Just have something on my mind" Victor says with a small shrug, he looks at Herny as he sat up and sat by him. "Who is she?" Henry asks with a grin. Victor was wear Henry was bi but Victor hasnt told Henry he likes guys yet. "Him" Victor mutters, "him? Oh?" Henry says with a small blink.

"Yea, shes a he" Victor says, he dosnt look at Henry. "Oh? Well who is he?" "Id rather not say" "you never know vic, he could like you back" Henry says with a shrug. "He dosnt, he likes someone else hen" Victor says with a sigh. Henry sighs, he cant get out who Victor likes but dosnt push it.

Before they knew it was the next day and Henry was about to meet with Patrick. "Thanks for letting me stay vic" "hey its no problem, your dads a dick" they share a quick hug. Before Henry left Victor kissed the taller mlaes cheek. Henry looked at Victor with a mix of confusion and shock. Victor steps away embarrassed.

"You missed" Henry says with a grin, "huh?" Is all that came out of Victors mouth before his and Henry's lips where together. Henry grins as he looks at Victors flustered face. "I hide it well huh?" Henry asks, Victor nods. "Patrick can wait" Henry says as he pulls Victor closer and they start to kiss again.