😇Move Night pt 2 (stenbrough)😇

Bill and Stanley where having another move night, this time at Stanleys. Stanley was aware his dad would kill him if he was found kissing another boy but he really wanted to spend time with his boyfriend.

Bill and Stanley where laying on stanlets bed watching movies, bill was cuddled into stanleys arm while stanley rested his head on bills head. Stanley had told his parents to stay out of his room since he had a 'friend' over. Mainly because they where cuddling. Bill moves slightly so he can kiss stanleys neck, stanley smiles at bill. Stanely kissed bill on the head before his nose then on the lips. Bill smiles into the kiss as he kisses back. It wasn't long before stanley was on his back with bill on top, both kissing, bills legs between stanleys legs.  Bill slightly growns as someone knocks on the door. Bill got off stanley as they both sat up and looked non-couplely. "Come in!" Stanley calls before his mother comes in. "Hey stanley sweetheart, is bill staying for dinner?" Stanleys mother asks. "Um we where going to see the losers after this movie mother, so we will have dinner out" Stanley says, his mother nods, "alright ill leave some money out for you boys" she says before leaving. Stanley sighs as his mother didnt close the door. "A-are we going t-to tell t-th-the o-others?" Bill asks, stanley shrugs, "if you want to" stanley says before planting a quick kiss on bills head.

Once the movie was over they made there way to the club house. The others where already there, Richie had taken up the hamak so everyone was on the floor or standing. Stanley snigers shoving richie off the hamak, anytime he got to annoy Richie was the best. Stanley sat in the hamak as richie complains. "C-couples o-only r-rich" bill stutters out before laying down by stanley. "Yep, couples only" Stanley giggles, everyone looks at each other before Beverly squeals. "Stenbrough is official!" She giggles out. Richie grins and starts to be a general pest to the new couple