😇Movie Night (Stenbrough)😇

Bill had invited Stanley over to watch movies as his parents where out and Georgie was at a friend's. Bill and Stanley where in the basement that had been turned into a games/movie room for when the losers stayed over. They where trying to pick out a movie. Stanley wanted to watch the 'Bird Box' since he hasnt seen it yet, Bill wanted to watch 'In love, Simon' so they kept telling each other the cons.

"I-its g-gay"
"Birds"
"H-has n-nothing to d-do with b-birds"
"Then why is it called the bird box?"
"N-no clue"

Eventually they came to the agreement to watch Bills movie, 'In Love, Simon' since Birthday box technically had nothing to do with birds.

They sat together on the couch ment for 3, a bowl of popcorn between them. As any typical romantic cache they both reached for the popcorn at the same time. They look at each other as there hands touch. Both boys blush a bit. Stanley pulls his hand to his chest as Bill gave him a confused look. "S-stan?" Bill stuttered out confused as he watched the other shift in his seat. Bill moved the popcorn bowl and sat closer to Stanley worried. Well Bill was worried till he seen how red Stanley was. Bill smiles to himself before taking Stanleys chin in his hand and moves Stanleys face to face him. Bill gave the boy a sympathetic look. Stanley wanted to look away but his face only heats up more and Bill wont let him look away.

"C-can i-i kiss you?" Bill asks, his stutter fades a little as he grows in confidence. Stanley completely froze. They boys have liked one another for quite some time now, neither had the confidence before to admit it before. Stanley nods before feeling Bills lips on his. Both boys close there eyes. Bill moves his hands so they where around stanleys waist. Stanley had his arms around Bills neck. Bill bites Stanley bottom lip and Stanley automatically opens his mouth and Bills tounge slips into the others mouth. Stanley slowly ends up laying on his back with Bill on top.

Bill leans up parting there lips. Both slightly panting. Both smiling. Stanley pulls Bill in for a cuddle. Bill giggles gladly cuddling back. "Love you" Stanley says as he kissed Bills head. "L-love y-you t-too" Bill stuttered out.

And thats how the 2 fell alseep, Bills head on Stanleys chest with his arms around the curley haired boy. Stanleys arms where also wraped around the stuttering boy. They where awoken the next day by Georgie. "Are yous boyfriends???" The small boy asks. Bill looks at Stanley with a tired look. "W-want to b-be?" Bill asks, "of course, yes Georgie. Me and Billy are dating" Stanley says kissing Bill's head. For the rest of the day the boys watched movies with Georgie sitting between them but that didnt stop them from holding hands