🥵First Date (henpat)🥵

Pactrick was nervous. Very nervous. He had just gotten up the courage to ask Henry out on a date and he was surprised when Henry said yes. They where doing to get the bus to the down over since it was less homophobic over there. Pactrick had the whole date planed out, lunch at a small cafe, a walk through a small wooded area then a movie.

Pactrick waits at the bus stop, he had gotten a bit dressed up for this but he did say to come casual. Pactrick paced back and forth before feeling a hand on his shoulder. "Chill out" a familiar voice chuckles out. Pactrick turns to see henry. Henry did the same as pactrick by kinda dressing up a bit. Both boys where nervous about this, not leaving derry more for the date part.

The bus came and took them away to the next town. Now both where sat at the small cafe that made them both look out of place. They date went well ish. The cafe didnt have what they ordered, it started to rain on there walk and they where late for the movie.

They arived back at Derry both pissed off and ready for the night to end. It was still raining and only getting worse. Pactrick takes Henry's hand. "Lets go to mine, your place is to far" pactrick says as he pulls henry along. Both boys hair was soaked and sticking to them. Henry didnt protest as he wanted out the rain. Once in pactricks house they end up in the taller boys room. Pactrick had givin henry a top because henry didnt want to remove his own for what ever reason.

Pactrick was on the bed in his boxers flipping through the channels, Henry sat by him on boxers and an over sized top scrolling though Instagram. Pactrick looks over at Henry. "Why did you push to wear a top?" The taller boy asks, Henry tenses up a little. "Its nothing pattycake" henry says. Pactrick grins at the nickname. "Aww kitten, what are you hidding?" Pactrick asks as he starts to move the top that Henry was wearing up. Henry hissed at pactrick both in pain and embarrassment. Henry moves pactricks hand away. "Kitten..? How did i hurt you?" Pactrick asks as he sat so he could see the smaller male more clearly. "Its nothing pactrick." Henry growls as he sat up only for pactrick to push him back down on the bed. Pactrick on top. The taller male stadles the smaller males waist as he takes his hands. With one hand pactrick holds henrys hands above him. Henry trys to get out the others grip but froze as his heart rate quickens as Pactrick starts to remove the smaller boys top. Henry gives up as his head hits the bed and closes his eyes. Pactrick lets henrys hands go as he traced his hand over scars and bruises. "Henry... who did this?" Pactrick asks as he looks over to the smaller boy who was covering his face with his hands. "Henry, kitten look at me" pactrick says as he gets Henry to sit up as he takes the top off completely. Henry put his hands down, tears in his eyes. "Henry talk to me" pactrick says placing his hands on Henrys face. "....dad isnt a good man..." henry muttered hesitantly. Pactrick heart breaks seeing henry close to tears and so fragile.

Pactrick pulls Henry closer and kisses him. Sure it might not be the right time but pactrick dosnt know how to comfort others. Henry immediately kissed back. Pactrick smirks as he breaks the kiss. "Kitten are you a virgin?" Pactrick purs, he takes henrys blush as a yes. Pactrick grins more as he then bites down on the others neck. Henry moans slightly. Pactrick left a rather noticeable bite mark on henrys shoulder before moving to henrys collar bone. Henry lets out a louder moan making pactrick grin against henrys skin. Pactrick gently pushes henry down as he kissed and bites down henrys chest. Pactrick stops when he got to henrys boxers. He grins seeing henry was hard. Pactrick looks up to henry as if asking permission, Henry nods. Pactrick licks his lips as he removes henrys boxers, almost immediately takiny henrys cock into his mouth. Henry moans out as pactrick took his whole length in. Pactrick bobs his head up and down, now and again scraping his teeth over henrys length. To this henry let out louder moans. "F-fuck p-pactrick!" Henry moans out as pactrick bites down a bit harder on henrys length. "P-party i-im c-close" henry moans out, pactrick grins. Pactrick takes in henrys full length, biting down slightly witch sent henry over the edge. Henry then came into pactrick mouth. Pactrick gadly swallows it before taking henrys length out his mouth, showing Henry he swallowed it all. Henry sat up panting slightly as he then pulls pactrick in for a kiss. "Love you dick head" henry says with a smile, "anything for my kitten~ you seemed to need a good stress reliever" pactrick purs.

They ended up cuddling up together, henry now back in boxers and fell asleep together. Only to be woken up by pactricks very confused parents.