😇Bitch please (stozer)😇

"Bitch back off" stanley says as he shoves Richie off the top bunk. The 2 where camping buddys, in the same cabin. Stanley had already claimed the top bunk but that didnt stop richie from sitting up on top with him. "Ow! Stan what the fuck!" Richie groans as he got back to his feet. "I told you I'm top" stanley says as he throws a pillow at Richie. "Pfft top in what way?~" Richie purs as he catched the pillow effortlessly. Stanley felt himself blush slightly. "Bitch please, I'm top in every way" Stanley grins. "Then come down here and show me your a top and not a bottom~" Richie purs with a small chuckle as he throws the pillow back at Stanley.

Stanley smirks at the challenge before getting off the top bunk. Richie grins thinking he could top Stanley easily. Stanley pins richie to the wall before kissing him, richie completely melted. Richie hands lay on Stanleys chest as he kissed back. Stanleys hands on either side of richies face on the wall. Stanley breaks the kiss with a smile, "did i win?" "Yes yes yes now kiss me again!" Richie says pulling Stanley for another kiss. Stanley kissed him back as his hands move to richies hips to pull him closer.

A knock came from the door meaning the 2 had to break the kiss. They both groan. Stanley opens the door to the camp leader, "come on lazy butts we are going swiming!"