🥵Broken Down (Vuggins)🥵

Victor and Belch had gone on ride in Belches car in the late afternoon. It was cold out since it was the start of winter. They where driving through a wooded rode side. Belch made a face as his warning light came on. "Everything ok?" Victor asks, "no- I need to pull over" Belch answered as his car starts to make odd and unnatural noise. Belch pulls up at the side before getting out and cheaking the engine. Victor got out after him to take a look. Belch was in a jacket he brought and Victor just in a hoodie. "Ill call a pick up" Victor says as he got back into the car and called up someone to fix the car. Belch tried to see if he could fix it himself. He groans as he gave up getting back into the car.

Victor sighs "they wont be here for 2 hours" he explains. Belch sighs as well before he placed a hand on Victors thigh. They have been dating in secret for some time now yet have done nothing more than kissing, making out and love bitting. Victor and Belch smile at each other, "want to move to the back seat?" Belch asks. Victor nods. They got out and got in the back and instantly Belch pulls Victor over and they start to kiss. Victor sat in Belchs lap with his legs either side of Belchs legs.

Before they known it both where topless and Belch was bitting and sucking on Victors neck. Victor lets out a soft moan as Belch bits on his sensitive spot. "Baby boy? I want to try something" Belch says as he moves back to see his boyfriend's face. "What do you want to try baby?" Victor asks a bit confused. Victor was on the innocent side of things. Belch places a hand on his baby boys face, "the next step" he says making Victor blush furiously.

It wasnt long till both boys where completely naked. Victor on his back, shifting slightly with a moan. Belch was on top, kissing and bitting Victors neck as he moves 2 fingers in and out of Victors hole to stretch him out so he wont hurt him. Victor moans out in both pain and pleasure as Belch puts in another finger. He seizured his fingers to stretch Victor out more. "Are you ok?" Belch asks, Victor nods, "k-keep g-go- a-ah~" Victor moans out. Belch moved out his fingers before spitting on his hand and gently stroking himself. Victor bits his lip as he waits feeling needy. Belch look at Victor making sure he was ok with this. It would be both boys first times but they have heared enough from pactrick and Henry to know what they where doing.

Victor nods a few times before belch pushed half way in. Victor wraps his arms around the other as he moans out in pleasure and a bit of pain. Once Victor nodded Belch pushed all the way in. Both boys moan in unison. Belch kept still till Victor noded again that he was ready. Belch then soon started to move, starting off slow as he enjoys the moans Victor was making. "F-faster" Victor muttered between moans. Belch of course gladly speeds up his thrusts. Victor then screams out in pleasure as Belch hit his prostate. "F-fuck r-r-right there!" Victor screams out. Belch smiles seeing the boy under him completely melt. He makes sure to keep hitting that spot that made Victor cry out.

"I-im i-" Victor starts out "m-me too" Belch says before reaching down and starts to stroke Victors length. Victor came first over his own stomach and Belchs hand. Belch soon also came inside Victor with a grunt. The 2 pant before cleaning themselves up and the seats right before the service men came to fix up the car