9. Saudade (Bitter sweet)

"I can't wait to become a father, petal"
"Me too"

"You're hiding something from me Jooyoung, tell me what is it?"
"Nothing"

"Why are you avoiding the king? Is it because of your pregnancy?"
"I am tired all the time, Hannie. I simply don't feel like talking to him"

_____________________________________________

"NO! STOP! Please d-don't do t-this, please I am b-begging you! "

"I can't risk your life"

"Let me be the one to die please"

"No"

"Look for a-another option then, p-please"

"THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION!"

"N-no, please no"

____________________________________________

"You could've told me about this before, you know? We could have figured out something, together. You knew that you're the only person I care about in this world. H-how could you be so selfish? I hate this! I HATE THIS!"

"I can't function without you"

_____________________________________________

"You know the truth now. Are you still going to help me?"

"Always"

____________________________________________

Wonshi woke up only to find out that her queen had given birth to twin boys since he could feel the addition in his family through his alpha senses. He was furious. He was supposed to be one to witness the birth of the boys yet no one informed him. He decided to visit the queen's chamber to meet his little angels and to get the answers to his questions.

He entered the chamber only to find the queen sleeping soundly in her bed and was surprised to find Hanbin standing there with an expressionless face. "Hanbin, what are you doing here?"

"I just came here to visit the queen to congratulate her. But since she is sleeping I was about to go back to my quarters to come back later" Hanbin said.

The king nodded and then yelled the name of the head maid working for the queen. The maid came rushing me from the small room's door. (basically a room inside a room).

"Your highness, I apologize for not informing you about the birth. The queen gave birth in the morning and no one was here except me, everyone was sleeping, and since her chamber is isolated from the other parts of the castle, I couldn't call anyone for help and the queen was in a critical condition so I couldn't leave her alone either. So I tended to her needs all on my own and helped her as best as I could and forgot about informing you. Please forgive me."

The maid hurriedly explained the events that took place in the early morning to save herself from the king's wrath. The king could be scary and intimidating when he wanted to.

The king was satisfied with the explanation. The maid clearly tried her best as the dark circles under her eyes and her sluggish and tired posture were very noticeable.

Wonshi hummed in satisfaction and then replied to the maid "You can go and take a leave for today but tell me one thing first, where are my boys? I am dying to see them and to hold them in my arms"

"Ah, sorry to disturb your highness, but I should get going now. I have some military matters to attend to. I'll come back later to congratulate the queen. Congratulations to you too, your highness" with this Hanbin took his leave without waiting for a response since he knew that the king would not object anyway. Their pack's safety is also important.

The maid informed the king that the boys are sleeping in the small room and asked the king if she could go back to her room because she is very tired. The king dismissed her for the day.

But before he could enter the room he realized that this was the first time he saw that maid. He doesn't remember seeing her in the palace before.

He opened his mouth to address the maid but the maid was long gone.

Wonshi then thought that maybe the queen hired a new staff and reminded himself to ask about it later. His boys were his priority for now. And he entered the room.

_____________________________________________

The moment wonshi entered the small room, his heart nearly stopped functioning. His boys were sleeping soundly in their respective cribs.

So tiny.

And by looking at them he could tell that his queen gave birth to healthy boys. But there was something different about the twins.

The younger twin had a very peaceful aura surrounding him but something about him was intimidating the king. He thought that the younger twin is going to present as an Alpha in the future and dismissed it.

Soon, the queen woke up and called for his husband. The king exited the small room after looking at his boys one more time.

"Yes, my Queen?"

"Please call the maids and ask them to bring the cribs of the boys in the balcony. I want our people to have a look at their future rulers and I know that all of them are eagerly waiting to have a glimpse of our boys".

"You're right Siana" and the king called for the maids and gave them the instructions and he himself helped the queen to stand up and to walk to the balcony. The balcony was very huge. it was empty except for the thrones. Not the real ones. The real ones were in the throne room. The ones in the balcony were the copies of the original ones.

The king helped the queen to sit down in her comfortable throne. And Soon the maids came in with the cribs. The twins were still sleeping soundly. And lastly, the king sat down on his throne.

_____________________________________________

"The queen successfully gave birth to twin brothers"

"There's a rumour going around the palace, do you know anything about it?"

"Our kingdom is finally going to flourish"

"We have two future kings"

"Who's going to rule our pack?"

"Not the younger twin definitely, heard he is a weak one, and is given the surname of the queen"

"Oh lord! Both of them are the epitome of pure beauty"

"Heard the older twin is going to rule in the future, he is given the surname of the king"

"Look look! There they are!"

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung"

Edit- Jeon Siana's family name is Kim so that's why it's Kim Taehyung.
__________________________________________
Please tell me how was this chapter 😭😭
I had to write this whole chapter again. And I couldn't remember what I wrote before so I had to change the storyline a bit. The chapters that were in the drafts were so good. But wattpad had to delete them. 😭 Please tell me if you like it. And again English is not my first language so please excuse any grammatical mistakes. Thank you!