Chapter 20 : Sudden Demise ? !

Hi guys ! I know its been forever ! But hopefully i can be forgiven . It's actually been difficult writing this with my Job .... but no more excuses now.... I'm only back here because of you guys .. love ❣️

_______________________________________________
The sun was shining bright it was the brightest morning of the month or atleast thats what it felt like to Ella ..
It was a training day , she liked training days , they bring her one step closer to going back home , but today she felt different , it was like she didnt wanted to wake up , she had no strength to open her eyes , but somehow she managed to do so when her alarm ran off repeatedly.. she sat up , rubbing her eyes ... But she felt dizzy this morning it was almost like she hasn't eaten in a month ... But the fact that she actually had so much food last night with Barry and caitlin , made her confused as to why she was feeling this way ...

She was just holding her head trying to stop the constant banging in her head when caitlin entered her room smiling but just as she got one look at her her smile fadded away , she ran over to Ella ..

"Ella , what's wrong ??" She sat down beside her and held her arms Ella was suddenly now shaking in pain ... Caitlin was freaking out , it was not how this morning was suppose to turn out , it took a really bad turn really fast ... And they didn't seem to understand what was happening ..

"My Head " she screached loudly , caitlin has never heard her scream like that , she was now very worried , she got up from the bed "it's gonna bhi okay , just wait okay , breath , relax " she said those comforting words trying to help but Ella's head was hurting so bad these words couldn't panetrate pain ..

She quickly dialed Barry and just told him to rush here as fast as he could , and in the blink of an eye before she could even sit back with Ella , barry was right there. ..

"What's wrong ?" He asked worriedly because he understood the urgency in Caitlin's voice..

He catched a look at Elle holding her head trying to resist the pain that she waa feeling , it was getting difficult for her to breath as every moment passed.   

"Ella , what happened ? " He quickly sat with her holding her ...

"I came to wake her up but she was just holding her head that way " caitlin was on the edge of crying , her tears somehow found their way into her eyes ..

"She'll be okay , let's take her to the lab " he nodded assuring her that she will be fine.  

"Ella , listen to me " barry called out to her but she couldn't look at him she couldn't focus . Everything was blurr ..

"I'm gonna speed you to the lab , will that be okay with you ?" He asked , making sure that speed won't hurt her even more. ..

She didn't say much but she nodded a little. . opening her eyes a little , which had tears in them... It was in that moment when barry looked at her tears that he could not feel his heart beating , it felt like it was not her who was in pain but himself .  He quickly picked her uo in his arms and gave a nod to caitlin who was as broken as barry to see ella like that..

She was just a young girl who came from nowhere and the didn't realize when and how she bacame so important and ao close to both of them that it hurt seeing her that way.  Seeing her in pain became torture for them. . 

Barry came back and now took caitlin with him to the lab ..

There was nobody in the med bey , today was supposed to be a training session for ella and everyone was in the speed lab prepairing.  Eveeyone included cisco ofcourse and josh was helping him since he was kind enough to return back Ella's necklace , Cisco gave him the benefit of the doubt ..

They heard Ella's grunting and Barry's speed rush and stopped in thier steps "did you hear that?" Josh asked

"Barry's here may be " cisco shrugged her shoulders ..

But josh could feel like something was wrong "no , no , it feels like " he tried to understand what he was feeling , he shot his eyes open when he knew " someone's in pain " he said convincee , and cisco without questioning him ran up to the med bay , where caitlin had just arrived with barry ...

"What the hell ,  ?" Cisco run up to Ella

"What happened? Is she hurt ?" Josh came behind cisco it took him a second to get to his senses after looking at Ella that way ..

"I don't know , she just woke up and she was like this "
Caitlin ran around the lab grabbing her equipments ..

Ella's breathing became shallow , as she cried herway through every minute ..

"Can't you give her something for the pain " cisco asked holding her hand ..

"I am " caitling filled a syringe with a painkiller and with alot of courage she injected it in her hand.   Barry ajd josh stood behind her they couldn't bare to see her like that somehow ..  both of them so strong yet so weak for her ...

Slowly Ella began to breath normally and her eyes began to shut off may be because of the pain killer it made her drowsy ..

The pain was also getting better , she turned to cisco , and he grabbed her hand "pro ,... protect ... my " she paused taking a breath again it was getting harder for her to form words "heyy , sshhh ,, don't talk rest first okay " cisco held her hand stoking her forehead " my " she whispered to him , "my , ide.... iden...tity " she somehow managed to finish her sentence in a blurr . 

And then dizziness took over her and she slept like a baby ....  As she slept her oxygen levels started to raise upto normal , her breathing was not shallow anymore .. caitlin kept checking her blood pressure and her heart rate .. her racing heart rate was now lowering to normal ..

Things seem to be good .. but everyone was still trying to find out what had happened to her ..

Cisco was a little more worried , because he knew everything about her... He couldn't stop but wonder if traveling from the future did this , if anything is changing in the past that is making her feel pain .. all kinds of different things were going around his head ..

And josh was in another space , he had his suspicions about Ella , but what did she mean by "protecting her identity " yes he heard it , caitlin and barry kay have been too freaked out to focus but he could hear it clearly ..  he couldn't deny that he waa worried for the girl .. somehow , he felt connected to her in a way , it was odd but true ..

"How is she ?" Barry asked caitlin with alot of courage hoping to hear something good ....

"Since she's been sleeping , her vitals are fine , heart rate's back to normal " she looked at the monitors again. . "I don't understand ,, what happened , she was fine last night , i checked up on the her at least twice last night she was sleeping fine " caitlin couldn't understand what it was that she missed ..

"Hey , hey" he walked up to her and took her hands in his , she just looked down at her hands "look at me " he said softly  , he said it again , and she followed his instruction , her eyes were red like she had been holding the tears for so long , she didn't understand why did this girl had that effect on her

"She is fine , she will be okay , she's a strong girl " he said to her firmly , assuring her and himself , that she will be fine ..

Josh went to cisco who was just blanky starring at the computers , just waiting for Ella to wake up ..

"You know something don't you ?" He asked him bluntly ..

"What ? " Cisco turned to him ..

"What is it that she wants you to protect ?" He asked him again .. Cisco was furious with him now ..

"It's none of your business" he said with a stern look ..

"Why do you care anyway ?"

"It's all she's repeating in her mind " he said looking at her worriedly

Cisco stood up "what?"

"No one can know who i am "