Chapter 16 : Another Shot

Ella was sitting on a chair , just casually thinking about something ..
She was almost in a bliss , she's not been this peaceful since she arrived here in this time .. everything was just falling into place may be ..

"Are you smiling ?" It was may be the first time she noticed that josh's accent was a little different , Canadian may be

"What do you want ?" Ella was annoyed by the fact that even after everything was over and done , nobody was putting him back in the pipeline .. though she never felt that way before , but she did now , because having him around meant having to answer his questions , which is exactly what she wanted to avoid ...

"Oh , you know exactly whatt I want " his smile was croocked , he could sense the energy coming out of her , he knew there was something that felt different about her , he couldn't point it out , because he's never wittnessed this before ..

"I don't know what you're talking about ! And why the hell are you still  out of your cell ?" She rolled her eyes and sat up to walk awayy

Josh came in front of her stopping her .. "what can I say , joe took a liking to me , plus these cuffs aren't letting me go wildside are they ?" He smiled at her letting her know he wasn't going anywhere ..

"Look , jake , jared , ?" Ella continued with her best but josh spoke "It's josh " he said with a smug look , she was trying to let him know he was not important , and he knew that  , her bluff was pretty obvious ..

"Whatever , why don't you enjoy your newly found freedom to fly around  And leave me alone? " she sneered at him , and rolled her eyes , and passed him by to go to the door ..

"Come on , Ella is it ? You know I'm onto you , you have to answer me Or eles " he said and she stopped in her way "or eles ?" She repeated , almost dared to ask him , what did he even dare do ..

"Look , I'm not the bad guy here " he propsed to her , he knew it would take alot more to convince her to stay but that was a start

"Is that so ?" She crossed her arms to her chest

"Yeah , I'm just a curious one ... listen if I had any other motive ,I would've gone to anybody eles .. all I ask is benefit of the doubt " josh said surrendering his hands in the air , as much as he could because of the cuffs he was restricted ..

Ella sighed , she knew ge wouldn't budge , and she couldn't have any one doubting her , not before she finds a way to go back " I'm sure , you're curious.  But I don't know what you're expecting to hear from me?" Ella was sincere and honest at this moment , she cannot tell him what went on there ..

"Back there , when everyone was worried sick , about the flash .. you were not ?" He folded his sentence finding the appropriate words to say it ..

Ella was not expecting him to just thrown the first bar at her like this .. "that's because I know , he's the flash , he can survive anything " she thought long but her perfect answer was ready

"I was confident about him " she added to make it more satisfactory to absorb ..

"No you were " josh started but then thought for a second remembering that moment "excited ?" He said not trying to be amused by that ..

The air she inhaled stuck there in her throat "What ?No " she denied it almost as quickly as she adjusted her breath ..

But josh was in a state of revelation .. he played with memories of other people , he could actually walk himself through the whole memory of that incident .. and focus on Ella and Ella alone ..

"It was almost like " he said closing his eyes and focusing more .. while Ella was now looking at him confused .. "like you knew what was going to happen ?" He said with a spark in his eyes..