Chapter 14 : The Frost Bite !

"What is happening?? Barry , barry talk to me ? Caitlin , cisco ? What the hell " iris ran to the coms and behind her were harry Ella and joe all freaked out by the sudden outburst ..

"Caitlin ???" Ella asked for an answer , but there was none for about a second and then noises of heavy stuff hanging put slamming into each other ..

"What the hell is happeningggg ?" Harry yelled pit of his mind , there was definately no.idea what was happening ..

"Barry's vitals are insane , there going up and down , what is happening ?" Ella pointed to the computer and refreshed it to check.if it was a glitch or something ..

"Incoming " yelled cisco as he jumped from a breach into the cortex sweating like crazy .. "cisco , what's wrong ?" Joe asked but without answering to him he ran to the pipeline .. Ella and joe ran behind him .. iris and harry kept trying to reach barry..

"What are you doing ?" Ella and joe were freaking out , half an hour ago everything was normal , now everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut off ..

Cisco reached to the pipeline and opened it "hey guys " Josh greeted them , but it didn't seem like anyone was in the mood to say hi to him ..

Cisco opened his cell "get out , get out fast" he yelled , josh was confused for a minute but cisco just grabbed his hand and pushed him out , joe being the responsible and good cop , he got hold of Josh's hands and handcuffed him  with his meta cuffs.  Appearently he has to keep a pair around these days ..

Cisci opened a breach in the cell , and yelled "go dibny " and BAM a man was thrown into the pipeline and cisco quickly turned the cell close , while the prisoner kept yelling and swearing , nothing was helping him anymore ..

"Can you tell me now what's happening ?" Ella was now getting mad at him , not telling them what's going on ..

"Barry's been expose to high levels of dark energy  radiation , let's go " Cisco said before running to the labs "Oh My God " joe and ella ran after him with josh cuffed and not knowing what exactly was happening ..

Meanwhile with Barry ,he kept breathing fast and trying to get himself together "you guys have to go , you could be exposed to " Barry pushed caitlin and ralph to the other side as he stumbled uppon another peice if equipment just laying there , his feet were trembling , his breath was heavy , his vision started to go blurr ..

"No barry , we can't leave you like this " ralph said trying to hold him but barry used his powers and sped away from them crashing into a wall  becquse he couldn't focus anymore ..

"Flash , we gotta get you to the lab , fast " it waa frost this time running to him , as he tried to get up and get a hold of himself ..

"No this radiation can be dangerous , it could hurt others too , I can't go back , it'll oass out of my system if I just wait here little " barry was still unbalanced , but he wqs adamant to do what he wanted to do , he didn't wanted to get anybody in danger ..

"But barry , owwww" Ralph winced in pain and they looked at his hand turning red and it looked like it would melt because of the radiations.. " you have to leave , this could be bad for you " Frost told him opening a breach with the device for him "but" he wated to protest but he had no choice "give me your com , ours is not working "  she said before ralph quickly gave her his ear peice ..

"Be alive , you guys " he said before he jumped in the cortex ..

Ralph entered through a breach and iris rushed him ,"where's barry , what's  happening ?" Just when she asked him , cisco , joe , josh and Ella came running in the cortex ..