Chapter 31

Valerie's POV

"Mum i got to go now Lucas is waiting for me outside" I say putting my plate in the sink then kissing my mum's cheek...

"Okay honey take care"

"Bye mum, bye dad" I say seeing my dad descending the stairs...

"Okay love be good okay?"

"Sure dad I'm normally a good girl"

"Did my kitten sleep well?" Lucas ask as i close the door....

"Well you are meant to be lucky that I'm alive" I say with a fake serious expression....

Number one of fear no one not even that Chole girl and besides that doesn't affect me...one thing that you guys should know is that i hate when my feelings are tempered with so yeah......

"Why if I may ask" he said looking at me for like a second before returning his face to the road....

"Well first one crazy girl came to me i don't know who she is to you but she claims to be the top girl in your life...." I say with an inch of irritation in my voice.....

"Ohh shit Chole what did she tell you? Did she scare you?" At that moment I couldn't hold my laughter for some reason I don't know why it was funny......

"You've been laughing since its not funny I don't want anyone hurting you"

I was kind of shocked but at the same time that statement reached my heart it has only been Blake that has said that to me not even Jason.....

"Well no nothing it's just that it was so funny she can't scare me no one can the highest you can do is hurt me that's because I'm soft and nice" I say in a dull tone....

"Did I say something Kitten?"

"No nothing I'm just having a headache from laughing. I guess I'll see you when I get my results then later after school"  I say waving a good bye to him......

Lucas POV

"Did my kitten sleep well?" I ask her as she enters the car..... for some reason we have been getting along better off guess we are better as me being the drive than treacher.....

"Well I'm meant to be lucky that I'm alive" that answer is kind of weird but well....

"Why if I may ask"

"Well  first one crazy girl came to me i don't know who she is to you but she claims to be the top girl in your life...."

Obviously I knew who that girl was Chole what the freaking hell.....

"Ohhh shit Chole what did she tell me? Did she scare you?" If she actually did she was going to hear from me...... but she's laughing now I'm looking so stupid but that didn't matter to me all i know is that Chole better leave my kitten.....

"You've been laughing since its not funny I don't want anyone hurting you" I say and I meant it so damn much.....

"Well no nothing it's just that it was so funny...she can't scare me no one can the highest you can do is hurt me that's because I'm soft and nice".......

Her happy  mood is gone what did I say this time obviously it's something of said because her tone is so different now......

"Did I say something Kitten?"

"No nothing I'm just having a headache from laughing. I guess I'll see you when I get my results then later after school" I knew I said something naturally from the few days that I have taken her to school this is not how or nothing similar to the way she says her good bye.........

I must make it up to her and tell her my feelings before we graduate......

Okay guys do Lucas is about to tell Valerie how he feels about her but the question is will she accept him.....I know she made a bet but I think Valerie isn't expecting anything close I mean Cami told her to give him a try few days back and no he wants to ask her to be his.......

I also want to see the surprise who is ready to see the surprise with me?????  If you are comment .....

Please vote comment and share......

Peace✌✌✌