Chapter 15(edited)

Lucas POV

"Um..I'll be going to the bathroom" I lied hurrying up to follow Valerie into her room. I open the door to see her bare back so flawless and seductive this girl is really getting into me. And whenever I think of what Chase did I can't help but want to get angry.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She ask noticing my present

"Well it looks like we'll be having our class in your room" I say shuting three door 

"Seriously as you can see I'm about to have my bath so kindly go downstairs when I'm done I'll call you" she says holding the duvet firm to her chest

"Um...let me think. Nope I'll wait here?" I say trying to annoy her honestly i didn't want to leave

"If you don't leave I'll push you out" she says not smiling

"You see you can push me out but I'll easily say that you pushed me and you didn't care about your mum's decision"

"Okay then suit yourself " she said going to the bathroom dragging the duvet along with her.

I started checking around her room I think the room is fine for a girl with that personality and also okay for a girl.

💜💜

"Are you done now you can kindly stop" she says as she comes out of the bathroom with her towel this girl really wants to turn me on. We can call what im doing as ' invading her privacy' but I hadn't searched on last drawer and I'm curious to see what's in it like everyother part of her room

"I'm not done yet princess I haven't seen that drawer" I say with a smirk

"This is my room and you can't just search anyhow you feel like" she says coming to stop me but I had already collected her pink hello kitten bra. I got to admit that was the cutest bra I've seen if only I saw it on her body.

"Give that back" she tries grabbing it but I raised it up high making it impossible for her to reach she holds my arm dragging it down I can tell that I might soon see a naked Valerie I smirk at the thought of it.

"Wait kitten let me remind you that if you are trying to use your other hand to collect it don't forget you're tieing a towel and I'm sure you won't want me to see a naked Valerie" I say with a little laugh.

I can see I'm really getting on her nerves but I like it because she looks kinda cute when she's upset.

"Argh... you know that you are going to have your way today not because of anything but because I'm letting you " she says with a little hiss before walking back to the bathroom with some clothes.

"Sure princess"

Valerie'sPOV

'What the hell?'

I mutter as I see Lucas searching my room as if it is his. I decided not to cause a scene before my mum and start asking me questions I don't want to answer....

"Are you done now you can kindly stop" I say coming out in towel yup I forgot to bring my clothes with me at this absurd situation.

"I'm not done yet princess I haven't seen that drawer" he says with a smirk.

What he's even saying as if it's his right and that my underwear drawer no way I'm letting him

"This is my room and you can't just search anyhow you feel like " I say with a firm voice but before I could catch up with him he had already removed my pink hello kitten bra..

"Give that back " I say already getting annoyed. Oh really he's intimidating me raising his hand so i won't get it but I'll shock him.

"Wait kitten let me remind you that if  you are trying to use your other hand to collect it don't forget you're tieing a towel and I'm not sure if you want me to see a naked Valerie" he's right and that's what is paining ..

"Argh....you know that  you're going to have your way today not because of anything but because I'm letting you" I say before walking to the bathroom with my clothes

"Sure princess"

"Oh and one last thing stop calling me princess" I say with a stern voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter but I hope you liked it 😊😊😊😊

Don't forget to vote comment and share

Peace out ✌ ✌ ✌ 😛