Chapter 25

Lucas POV

"So... actually I called you here to apologise I get i was mean  and not friendly but I'm so sorry like absolutely sorry I didn't mean to be that mean and all but I was kind of nervous....."  there's no point in apologising because as far her boyfriend is with her she can act that way whether it's intentionally or unintentionally. .....

"Listen cupcake I'm not offended..... well I was but I get it that guy is your boyfriend and any girl would be happy to meet her boyfriend...."  I say getting ready to end this whole stuff with her and continue my normal fuck boy life... but she laughing this girl is weird..

"Don't be silly Lucas you clearly over heard me the other time about me lying about a boyfriend that didn't exist now you are telling me about a new boyfriend really..." she says as she continue laughing...

I feel so stupid she is right i actually heard her talking about a non-existing boyfriend and now I'm saying she has one... so if that guy is not her boyfriend who is he....

"If he's not your boyfriend then who is he?" more curious than ever...

"That's Blake my brother"

So all these stress was for her brother.... what the hell... she's going to pay for doing all this to me....

💜💜

Standing up walking over to her sit i pulled her up making her stand close to me...

"So all these headache you gave me was just because of your brother? "  I as trailing her body with my finger tips

"Well you didn't ask for my opinion before acting like a donkey" she says smirking but I'll say a sexy smirk....

"Donkey right??.. lemme show you what this donkey can actually do".... I say pulling her out of the store.. walking over to a small booth towards the ending of the road...

"Where are we going?" She ask in confusion

"My stable" I say smirking...

Not really serious but read at your own risk....

Pulling her closer to me i pressed my lips unto her's using my tongue for entrance which she accepted our tongues were obviously fighting for dominance which she got tired of fighting and gave up.... I could feel her fingers underneath my shirt with her fingers tracing my body highlights... who wouldn't get aroused... before I could make move her right hand already went down to my d*ck area rubbing it through my clothes... in defence I moved my hands lower to her butt before I  could even start fondling it her hands moved it away from her pulling me away from her with a smirk...

"You can be a donkey but I'm way more" she whispers in my ear then kissing it ending it with a spank on my butt......

Did she just do that... I'm the one that normally does the spanking not the other way round.... she really made me harden... my body was heated and she just left with a spank... she better pray there won't be a second time...... Valerie I'm coming for you....

End of another chapter 🎉🎉hope you enjoyed it... I was kinda confused at a point cause I'm not so good in all these stuff but I made it to the end yayyyyyy🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 ....

Please with all love make sure you vote comment and share

Peace out gems✌✌