chapter 27

I  just have to say this before I continue the story this book gave me some feelings though still don't know why but it's okay I guess we can deal with some emotional drama right😅.......

Lucas POV

This girl though she left me with some after effects... well I mean it's just a kiss but what.... how.... and why would a kiss give me feelings that I can't explain... her lips felt so soft different and sweet unlike other girls......

Strike one: Thoughts of her in my head....
Strike two: jealousy(this is so unlike me but we can deal with it)
Strike three: kisses giving after effects. .....

I swear that if she strikes again then I'm calling a squad meeting and that's something that is so rare and moreover I'm gonna be talking about a girl.... a freaky girl.....

💜💜

Weekend is over and I didn't have sex 'what the hell' I'm known as well sex craving bastard and I didn't have sex for Saturday and Sunday...... it's not  a strike yet I have a very good explanation and that's I've been busy or I was busy so we are still on strike three.... fair enough...

"Hey bro" I say entering Chase's car

"Where have you been all weekend the guys have been looking for you all weekend and don't say home cause we came here but daddy wasn't home" he says starting the car....

"I'm listening.." he says focusing on the road

"Listening to..?" I ask in confusion what was he waiting to hear

"Sometimes I wonder if you actually learn something in class or you just learn new pussies to eat up..... well bro since you are being dumb right now I'll explain.. I asked you where you've been all weekend but you didn't reply so I said I'm listening for an answer"

Chase was the closest to me more than all the other guys and if I was to tell him something outside a squad meeting then he would keep it to him self even though he's gonna tease me... so i guess I'll tell him about all these stuffs then my result I'll tell the squad...

💜💜

"Bro you are falling for a girl" he says laughing so hard ...

Honestly if I wasn't so close to Chase and if I wasn't used to his behaviour I would have punched him but he's just being typical Chase so I let him have his moment.... but about what he said... am I really falling for Valerie........

Valerie's POV

"Mum when is Blake starting school?" I ask eating my last piece of pancake...

"He's gonna be home schooled then his graduation will be held at his normal school" 

That makes sense because we are almost done with school year so I think that's best....

"Okay mum I'm off to school tell dad that I love him"  i couldn't tell him because he was in the shower.. thsi felt like home it felt good..

"Wait Val I heard about the teenage girl that was abducted from home so until the tension around here loosen up you would be coming back with Lucas then I'll drop you off at school"

This can't  be happening in planned on not answering Lucas again after today but the universe seems to love us together ...

"But mum I'll be fine i don't need  a guy to help me or protect me " 

"You know he's not just a guy besides he's my friends son so I know and trust him" 

Arggh..... it really can't be happening yes blake can do that job besides he's my brother...

"Okay mum what about blake?"

"Well he'll pick you up today just because Lucas doesn't know yet but starting tomorrow he will...."

I dont want to argue further because it will only make her want to ask questions and there's no way I'm telling her about the kiss so I'm gonna accept my fate.....

💜💜

School today was really really boring and I feel its because we are having some test and most subjects are really tough so most people won't be hanging around so much I couldn't hang out with Gemma because she and Isabell are practicing for their baking test and from what I know that recipe is kind of tricky so I leave them to do  their thing and I can obviously meet Lucas I'm not sure he'll want people to know that he's my tutor so i sleep throughout school hours I really needed that..

"Okay Val school's over" Gemma says waking me up....

So fast.... so soon.... so quick .... I needed more sleep

"Please Gem will you stay with me till my brother comes to pick me don't worry we'll take you home our selves" I pleaded sill feeling sleeping..

💜

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fill in your comments let's knop what we think about this chapter for me  it's  one of longest but I guess I can give myself a thumbs up.... BUT WE FORGOT SOMETHING..... flashback....

Some time in chapter  20 valerie
Mentioned something about  Gemma being a match
for her brother and this chapter just told that Blake and Gemma stayed in the car with sleeping Valerie what do you think happened.....

Let's vote comment and share 😊😊✌