KW

"This is not working anymore."

After one year of marriage, I didn't expect that hearing those words from her will be hurt my heart, my brain and even my other parts of my body. A tear fell from eyes and I didn't say anything.

Maybe she's right. This is not working anymore. We are both not working anymore. I thought this marriage is a peace inside me. But I was wrong. She is the reason why I fought so hard to save this marriage, but how can I fight if she already stop from fighting too?

I thought marriage is just you and your partner living your best lives to the fullest. She always say that maybe our marriage is not working anymore that's why we are both not okay when we both talk to each other unlike before. But I always tell her, that marriage is always like that. That she is wrong about doubting our relationship.

But right now? I think she's already right.

"Maybe you're right," I answered. "This will never work. We are different and that's why we can't be together. You have a different perspective in life, and I have mine too." I told her.

"You don't love me anymore?" she suddenly asked.

I looked at her.. with full of pain in my eyes. "I love you. I love you today, tomorrow, yesterday, and even next next year," I tried to smile. "But... I'm also tired. I'm sorry."

I stood up leaving her alone in the house. I drove my car far away from her not knowing what to do. My heart is in pain right now. I can't even think properly. We always argue who is right and who is wrong.

But right now, I think she is the one who is right.

That our marriage is not working anymore.

•••

This is work of fan fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination and pure FICTIONAL. Any resemblance to actual persons or actual happenings are purely coincidental. Plagiarism is a crime.

The story might contains, violence, mature themes, and strong languages that might not be suitable for young audiences. Read at your own risk. This story is unedited.

NOTE: THIS IS A FAN FICTION STORY
Please excuse my wrong grammar and typos, English is not really my first language. Thank you.

start: dec 25, 2020
ended:

All Rights Reserved 2020
greekymountain