Part 18

He kissed me harder , making me shiver . 

I placed my hands around his neck . 

"Zaynie Sam???" 

Both of us pulled away and looked at the twins . 

"See i told you Sam and Zayn are in love . You didn't believe me ?" Max said to Salim. 

I percieved Zayn blushing like a crazy.  

he got up from the couch and yelled 'Aren't you guys supposed to sleep now?" 

He accompanied them upstairs. i was alone. 

i sighes deeply and stared at the Tv. They were still talking about the match. i was still a little bit drunk . My head was hurting me too much .  

i don't know how i fell asleep. 

**** 

"Beep beeep beeeep beeeeep beeeeeeeeppp hahahaha opsss"  

"SHUT UP!" i groaned as i tried to open my eyes. the light hurt my eyes.  

Salim was watching SpongeBob , sitting on my stomach. 

"The breakfast's readdyyyy Boys !" i heard Zayn shouting . i suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. Perhaps it was just a dream . Yes it was . it looked.so...Not realistic. And by seeing Zayn's cold facial expression when he came to the living room. i convicted myself that it was just a bad nightmare that i did yesterday. Ugh. 

i looked at my legs , i had a sheet covering my body . i threw it away angrily and went to the bathroom. 

That day wasn't amazing. Just Zayn playing with the twins not looking at me .  

i can't even do a party since he will tell everything to my parents . Ugh again. 

I decided to hang out somewhere Cos if i stay here with this crazy guy i will kill myself. 

I grabbed My hollister Shirt and my vans and went to the bathroom to wear them. Yeah since Zayn is here i prefer wearing my cloths in a ..safe place. 

I put some mascara quickly and run downstairs. 

I was about to open the door when i heard Zayn shouting : " Where are you going?" 

"Noone of your buisness . You are not my dad." I shouted angrily before i could open the door. 

"Yes but i'm the responsible." He grabbed my hand roughly. It kinda hurt me . 

"Leave me ! Oh My GOD! Who do you think you are? Calm down . Mom told you to keep an eye on the twins not on me!" 

He sighed, and changed from a cold expression to that one that he had the first day i saw him . That pervy amused smile. God i missed it. 

"And why ?" 

"Because i'm Old enough." 

"If you were Old enough you'd easily keep an eye on your BROTHERS. Instead of letting a 'Babysitter' Doing the work at your place,Samerah." 

i started stuttering not knowing what i should answer then i uttered ' I can do this job. Better than you do. It's just that i too busy ." 

Get that Malik 

"Hmmmm too Busy i see too busy..." he brushed his cheek,staring at the ceiling and continued "Yeah of course too busy. With James Fucking. Yeah yeah i see. " 

"Shut up." I yelled and slapped him. He crossed the limits. 

He touched his cheek,looking down . Damn i think it was too rough because he was motionless. 

"Zayn?" i whispered. 

He looked up , He got that cold face again . The cheeky smile disapeared making me kind of disapointed. He opened the door and uttered : "Cmon Leave if you want to." 

i stared at him for a while . i had nothing to say . Nothing. But i realised That he has the most amazin eyes i've ever seen before he could slap the door on my face. 

i hugged my bag and walked towards the Taxi Station. i wanted to do some shopping . It makes me feel better. But it's better when someone is with you . I called my 3 friends and no one of them replied. i guess i have to go there alone. 

6:45pm. i was in front lf my home , Holding just one bag . i just bought one shirt. i didn't find something really interesting in the shops. 

Mom opened the door making me kind of suprised. 

"Oh mom!" 

"Hey sweetheaaaaarrrt" She hugged me. 

i remembered that they had just 2 Days in Malibu. Kinda short. i wanted more. i'm not saying that i wanted to spend time with that Zayn But...it was fun. 

"Where is Zayn?" i asked thinking of that weird dream that i probably did yesterday. Oh my god. 

"He just left minutes ago." She smiled. 

"Ah.!" i half smiled at her. 

******* 

1 day 2days 3 days 4 Days passed without having any sign of Zayn. he disapeeared. It made me kinda worried. 

The own question i was asking when i come back from school was "Zayn came?" And the answer was "no" 

and i often said 'Oh hopefully!" 

But i noticed that the house was.kinda boring without him annoying the shit of me. 

i wanted to see him but at the same time i didn't want to. imma weird person. 

"Sam i think you should see if he's alright cos when i call him he doesnt answer. im worried just go to their house and ask what's.happening. 

"Mom no i will not are you crazy??" i jumped. 

"Then you will keep an eye on the boys ." She declared firmly. i remembered the ketchup fight that we had when i was trying to take care of him and mumbled "Eww Ok." 

i ran to a Taxi and said "12 Cambrige Street please." 

Saying this sentence made me remember How he saved me and at the same time how much he was cold with me when i slept in their house that night. 

"We arrived Miss." 

i handed him 5 pounds and walked towards the door and touched the doorbell, trying to not faint.... 

..........