Part 1

"I'm done with those wolves! it's unbearable. I'm leaving." I heard someone shout .

I took my earphones off and stared at my naked legs for a while then grabbed my book and continued reading it nonchalantly. it was the babysitter of course, trying to deal with my two little brothers. I was kind of used to hearing those screams.

My brothers are two devils. They drive all the babysitters crazy. Not one of them spend with us more than two days.

My parents tried to find the right person do to this work, in vain of course. I heard the door slam shut.

Bye old babysitter, I'll be waiting for a new one . I sighed heavily,throwing my book away and ran downstairs finding my two brothers covered with Ketchup.

I hate spending time with them, but I had to since the babysitter just left.

"Max,what did you do?" I asked madly.

"it wasn't me! It was Salim's fault." He protested

"Salim What did you do?" I yelled,trying to recogonize who is Salim.

I was Lost: there were two blondish similar heads.

"Nothing i just wanted to have a Ketchup fight with her but she didn't like it so she left." He rolled his eyes.

"No way. Salim you should stop lying." I frowned, throwing myself lazily on the warm sofa.

"He wasn't lying." Max added.

"Shut up you two okay? I don't understand why all the babysitters won't stay with you."

They were only 4 years old but they were more dangerous than a professional catcher

"i don't understand it either. We are angels." Salim smirked, hugging his brother.

"Devils yeah. Don't worry, dad will find the right person to keep an eye on you . AND it will not be me . be sure of it."

"Deal?"Max winked.

It surprised me, I mean they're only 4 and they can speak like this? It's pretty much suprising.

"Deal." I was about to answer when my phone beeped. Dad was calling. 

"hey daddy." I stated, giving the twins an evil look.

"hey sweetheart! I'm glad you are home. The babysitter just called me she told me that she left, pissed, As always." My dad said.

"I know. As always." I sighed. The twins chuckled.

'Don't worry. When She told me the news, I automatically searched and guess what! I found the right babysitter!" Dad sounded excited. He always says this sentence every time he finds a new babysitter and it's always the same story.

"He's coming in some minutes Just go do your homework." dad continued.

*Heck yeah!* i thought before hanging up. it was always like that. My parents had some unbearable work, so we can't see them often.

We're living in a huge house since dad owns a fortune. we can say that we're a rich family. A boring rich family. The house is always empty & cold.

Me,The twins and a different changing babysitter every week. That's it. Some teenagers may think that I'm lucky because my parents don't have an eye on me so I can do whatever I want.

That's kind of true but it became boring. I want someone to yell at me it sounds weird but it's totally true .

"Pow Pow Pow" Max screamed,throwing bananas on me.

"Max if you don't stop i'm going to...to...I AM GOING To." 

I got interrupted by the doorbell.

"You're going to what?" He smirked.

"The babysitter came." I sang joyfully.

"Oh nooooo" Both of them pouted

"oh yes." I laughed, opening the door.

"huh hello is it the McKenzie House?"

"Yes it is. Welcome, The Twins are there in the living room. The boy's room there, the kitchen and the restroom. If you need something my parent's number is in the kitchen." I replied mechanically, without looking at him.

It was a natural sentence that i said to all the babysitters. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait," he said.

--------------------------------