Part 15

Part 15

"Fucking Zipper Open," I groaned.

"Here you are."

I froze and turned, finding Zayn's sister smiling.

"Th-thank you." I sighed, kind of disappointed and relieved at the same time.

"No problem honey, whenever you need something, just call me." She grinned warmly.

"Thank you...you're so adorable." I hugged her.

"You too, You're Samerah, right?"

"Yes, call me Sam. And you?"

"I'm Doniya (sorry if I did a mistake) nice to meet you honey."

"too..." I was about to reply but she interrupted me, as she heard her phone ringing.

"Gotta go, someone is calling, good night Sam," she winked.

I waved at her stupidly and threw myself on the warm bed, I felt immediately asleep. After a really Weird dangerous sad angry everything day. I felt lost but I slept.

A sound woke me up, I opened my eyes, groaned and glanced at the clock. It was 2 am, What the fuck was happening? I heard someone mumbling a "Oh shit."

I shrugged and put my head on the pillow, trying to sleep again. I couldn't of course. I needed to know what was actually happening there, I'm too curious that's just me, who was in the kitchen at 2am?

I got up and tiptoed towards the lighted room silently then discovered, in the kitchen, Zayn staring at a broken plate (that he probably just broke minutes ago) he had a cigarette in his mouth and his hair was messy. I stared at him for a while, speechless, he noticed me but didn't even look at me, he was so occupied with his cigarette, and the broken plate.

"You couldn't sleep?" I asked, almost whispering, hoping he'd look at me and not his fucking cigarette.

He slowly took a puff of his cigarette and finally glared at me . Oh finally thanks god. "WHY? DO YOU CARE?" His hoarse voice froze my blood.

Awkward silence. I didn't know what to say.

Holy Crap.

3 Minutes passed like that, me staring at him stupidly and him with his cigarette. He was smoking in the kitchen what a weird guy.

"Good night." I whispered loudly, he heard me, I'm pretty sure of it, but he didn't respond.

I looked at my shoes, and went back to the room. What the hell. I don't understand. I won't understand. I laid on my bed for some minutes. I was about to sleep when I heard someone saying 'Good night to you too'

****

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Good night." She whispered . I stared at my cigarette, acting like if she don't exist until she started walking towards her room, moving her waist slightly. I quickly checked her out from the behind then sat on a chair, I started thinking deeply , finishing my cigarette.

Then I realized one thing, I was mean at her. At least I needed to reply 'good night to you too" Right? I was too rude. She's going to hate me . Maybe she DOES hating me. Yes I couldn't sleep as she said, it was because of her, I couldn't sleep I was too mad.

I threw my cigarette and walked quickly towards her room, the lights were off.

"good night to you too" I hissed. No reaction. She was probably sleeping.

I walked towards her bed slowly and stared at her. Well even after all what she did, she was still innocent, looking like an angel when she was sleeping, I mean everyone looks innocent when they sleep right?

I moved my hand towards her head and stroked her soft hair gently. Then suddenly, I stopped myself and left the room angrily, remembering everything. God what's wrong with me?  

**

Samerah's P.O.V.

When I woke up, I glanced at my phone it was 8:30 am.

I immediately thought of my parents. Their reaction when they will open my room's door "Oh Samerah disapeeared," I started freaking out. I glanced at my clothes, of course I was wearing Doniya's clothes. I ran upstairs and found her, cooking something, probably eggs.

"Good morning Sam!" she greeted me with a smile.

"Morning, I need to leave." I shouted and left the apartment then came back and realised that no one can drive me home.

"Urmmm I have nobody to ....." I mumbled.

"Zayn can drive you home of course!" she smiled

"No no no no don't wake him up please no ......." I said

"I'm already awake," someone shouted behind me, it was Zayn . He was still with the same facial expression, he looked kind of tired I bet he didn't sleep last night at all, just smoking.

"Zayn can you drive her please?" his sister grinned.

He didn't even look at me, he just walked towards a taxi signaling to me to follow him.

Silent awkward drive. Zayn was looking at the window . it made me crazy mad . TALK TO ME DUMBY WELL NO NEED TO ANYWAY.

We arrived in front of my home. I walked towards the door, Zayn followed me and stood behind me silently. What's wrong with that guy? He doesn't need to go with me, plus he has work afternoon not now.

I touched the doorbell and mom opened the door, she screamed "WHERE WERE YOU?"

"well it's just um I....." I mumbled.

God I was screwed