Part 39

Harry's P.O.V 

- "That day,when you kissed me. What did it mean to you?" she whispered. 

I froze. 

- "I ... i just wanted to help you..." I uttered, feeling stupid . 

-"Help me?"She frowned. 

Of course she loves Zayn. That Bastard. She deserves someone better than him No? I mean, he is rough with her then when Perrie leaves him he is nice with her.  

Careful.Sweet. And she believes everything.  

- "I'm sorry if it shocked you,Sam." i looked down.  

-"It's Okay." I felt her hand on mine. 

Wait...was she serious?  

I looked up suddenly, meeting her eyes. She was smiling. 

-"It's Okay Harry . " 

I couldn't believe it.  

It cannot be possible. 

Zayn Malik's P.O.V. 

8:00 am . All the boys were preparing for 'The party'  

-"Zayn get up." 

-"Noooo." I yawned. 

- "You so lazy get up and wear something nice." 

-"Louis i told you that i'm not coming with you guys." 

-"Why not?You will. I don't care." Niall pouted, fixing his hair. 

- "Because i'm not in a mood of. And look at my hand." I glared at my hurt hand. 

-"Aw come on Zayn." Liam smiled. 

-"I'm serious i don't feel like." I was laying on the sofa, watching the 'Fresh prince of Bel Air.' 

-"i don't have a chick , You all are going with your chicks" I uttered unconsiously. I was right. Niall was with his girlfriend Caesarine , Liam with Danielle and Louis with Eleanor. 

-"Sam will come too" Niall winked. 

- " I..." I started, at that moment, Harry opened the door shouting  

-"Ready for the party guys?" He was holding Sam's hand. 

She was wearing a Golden dress that fits her curves perfectly . She was shining. She was holding Harry's hand. Harry's hand. Smiling warmly.  

Harry's Fucking hand. 

- "I don't care you're coming with us." Niall pushed me towards the door. 

All the boys followed Liam to the car.  

- "We're going to take two cars. At least two of us needs to not get drunk after the party. me and ..?" Liam shouted , glaring at us. 

They all busted out laughing. I was just staring at Harry, holding her hand. I will never understand women.I thought that? 

I thought that? Don't think too much Zayn. Don't think too much. 

I sighed deeply and uttered 

- "I'm going to drive. I will not be drunk." 

-"What ? you?Not drunk?" Harry giggled , still holding my girl's hand. 

-"Yes ,me." i tried to look calm . 

- "You can't spend a night without getting drunk Zayn! And we don't even know why you drink i mean you don't have problems." He chuckled.