My queen~

-nightmare Sans's POV-
-nightmare's castle-

Stepping through the hallway of my castle, feeling empty inside like usual, no one to talk to except my miserable subjects. I looked outside the window, the sky is grey with a hint of red, screams of pain, and torture everywhere. "The same day as always," I thought to myself. It's been years of me feeling miserable inside, but I don't know what's missing.

"I think I need some fresh air," I thought to myself. I sneakily teleported to my brother's (king dream) territory. 'Ugh... this territory is just... full of life' I grumble in my own thoughts. His territory is just beautiful, it's disgusting.

"La la la la~~"

I heard a beautiful singing voice. I rushed to the source. I wanted to see who have that beautiful voice, then I saw her. Sitting next to a tree, brown silk hair, fair skin, beautiful golden eyes, and plump pink lips.

'She's....... beautiful....' I thought to myself. I hid behind the bushes, staring at her for a long time.

*thump*

'What was that?? Was that.... my heart....?' I can feel my cheeks starting to heat up. I couldn't believe that I was falling in love with her at first sight.

"Frisk!!!"

I heard another voice called. It was... dream.

"Coming, Dream,"

She said. She dusted herself off and walk up to dream. They then left the place.

I teleported back to my castle.

"Frisk....." That name swirled in my head, repeating over and over again. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I wanted her to notice me. Because of that, I wrote her a letter. In that letter, I didn't write my name nor where I come from since I think Dream already told his whole kingdom about me. In that letter, I wrote my greetings and simply ask her if she wanted to be friends.

After I wrote that letter, I summoned a crow.

"Bring this letter to Princess Frisk from Dream's Kingdom."

The crow nodded. It then flew with the letter.

-Frisk's P.O.V-

"What a beautiful night," I said as I looked out the window. The night was peaceful, stars spread across the night sky, and a weird blackbird next to me.... wait what...?

I turned my head a saw a blackbird with a piece of paper on his beak.

"Where did you come from little birdy..?"

It was such a weird bird. I never see anything like it before.

The bird gives me the paper then it flew away.

I examined the paper. Inside the paper, there's a letter written inside of it.

-dear Frisk-
Greetings, princess Frisk. I am a lonely king form a faraway land. Pardon me if I interrupt you, but I simply ask if you want to be friends with me.

I will wait for your reply. If you wish to send me a letter, clap your hand 3 times and the crow will come back and take your letter to me.

No names nor addresses.

'Well... I do love making friends... so why not.' I wrote them a letter saying that it's my pleasure to be his friend. I clap my hands three times and the crow came back to take my letter to them. The bird opens it's wing and flew away.