Pool s*x

-Grillby's strip club-
-Sans P.O.V-

I pushed the club door open and saw Grillby standing behind the bar stand.

"Hey, Grillby, any new sluts today ?" I asked him while pointing at the crowds.

"Yeah, we got a new girl named Frisk. She's an incredible stripper everyone seems to admire her but no one has ever touched her," Said Grillby

"Hmm... no one has touched her you say, heh... she's interesting." I smirked.

I went back to drinking my ketchup and that's when I saw her in the corner of my eyes. Dark brown short hair, fair skin, sexy curves, big golden eyes, soft pink lips.

"Wow...."

Grillby chuckled and pointed at her.

"There she is, the gem in my bar," Said Grillby

Then she started to dance on the pole. I was mesmerized by her dancing and so was every horny monster in the bar. Her every move is sexy and when she starts to strip, that's when all monster threw their money at her.

"Damn...she's...."

"Hot? Sexy? Desirable?" Grillby said while chuckling.

"Yeah, but don't get ahead of your self Romeo. She's a hard one,"

I stared at her again but this time we made eye contact. She blew me a kiss and wink at me. My smirk got wider.

"Yeah I can tell she's a hard one, but let's see if she can play my little game,"

I saw her getting off the stage and went to the back room.

"Hey Grillby, can I_"

"Yeah, knock yourself out but careful she might break your heart,"

"Hahaha... very funny, Grillby," I said sarcastically

I went to the back and followed her. She walked to the back of the bar and looked at her phone. 'Damn... she's really hot' I thought to myself while still staring at her.

"Take a picture It'll last longer,"

I was shocked. So she actually knows I've been following her.' Heh... she's really an interesting person,' I smirked

"Oh sorry, I was really mesmerized by your performance so I wanted to meet you in person, miss...."

"Frisk, Frisk Dreemurr, and you are ?" She said while raising her eyebrow.

"Sans, Sans the skeleton,"

"So then, Mr skeleton why are you here ?"

"I just wanted to see you in person,"

"Oh~~ I see, but be careful Mr skeleton, you might fall," She winked at me.

"I already have~~,"

"Heh, sure that's what they all say,"