Lustful studies

-Schooltale-

Frisk (19)
•A bitch
•Alpha female
•Tough
•tomboy
•problematic student
•hot head
•teaser

Sans (21)
•Frisk private tutor
•kindhearted
•patient
•smart
Secret characteristics :
•strong
•Alpha male
•sexually active

-07.15 am-
-Frisk P.O.V-

*snore snore*

"Zzzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzz..."

"Miss Dreemurr..." I heard a muffling voice called me.

"Hm.....zzzzzzzzz......"

"Miss Dreemurr...!"

"Zz........zzzz......"

"MISS DREEMURR!!!" I heard the voice loud and clear. I shot my eyes wide open and saw none other than my math teacher.

I calmed down from my mini heart attack and look at her dead in the eyes.

"Why did you wake me up?" I asked with a rude tone.

"Miss Dreemurr, you've failed my class multiple times because you never pay attention to any of my lessons!" She said firmly.

I just raised one of my eyebrows and lazily got up from my seat and went to the classroom door.

"I'm going out for a bit teach, and also..... I don't care," I said bluntly.

Then I went out of the class and took out my box of cigarettes.

You guys must wonder why haven't I got kicked out yet. It's because of my adoptive parents, Toriel and Asgore. Asgore used to be the headmaster of this school, and Toriel used to teach here. So all of the other teachers respect them very much because they did so many good things for this hell of a school. That's why they're putting up with my ass. Yes, I'm a problematic kid, but that's just how I like it. No rule can stop me, no teacher can boss me around, I'm a free bird.

I took a cigarette out from the box and put it in my mouth. But before I could light it, someone pulled the cigarette out of my mouth.

"Yo, what the fuck!!." I said angrily.

I turn my head to see who was the person beside me. It was a.... skeleton monster ? He's wearing glasses, a teacher's uniform with a black tie I've never seen him before in this school.

"You know that smoking is bad for you, right?" He said throwing my cigarette into the nearest trash bin.

"Excuse me but who the fuck are you?" I bluntly said to his face.

"Oh sorry little lady, how rude of me. I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." He reached his hand out for me to shake his hand.

I put both of my hands inside my pocket and looked at him with such disgust.

"You can't tell me what to do,"

"Oh..? Well, young lady, I'm a soon to be teacher here..., and you have to respect me," He said.

I looked at him with surprise at first but then I laugh.

"Hahahahahha me...? Respect you ???? Hahahahah... oh... you just don't know who I am," I said smirking.

"I'm Frisk, and you'll hear a lot about me later on," I walked past him to go to Grillby's to get some french fries.

-Sans P.O.V-

'Frisk.... huh, what a weird kid.' I thought to myself.

I walked towards the principal office. And when I opened the door I immediately saw my old fishy friend, Undyne.