Kinky night

-underlust-

-lust sans's house-
-19.00 pm-
*Frisk P.O.V*

We're having dinner together as a family. Me with Sans, Asgore with Toriel, Undyne with Alphys, and Mettaton with Papyrus. The dinner is very nice... except for one thing.....

"Hnn~~" I tried to hold my moans. I looked at Sans face... he's looking at me with a devilish smirk.

Yep... you guessed it. Sans made me wear a tiny vibrator.. and now it's vibrating inside me.

"Frisk...?" Toriel called

I jumped a little, and look at Toriel

"Y-yes...?"

"Are you okay..? You blushing and sweating, are you sick?" Asked Toriel

"Yes Frisky~~, are you okay~~," Sans said, and he winked at me.

I gave him a glare.

He then smirked and suddenly the vibrator got faster.

"Ah_ hmph.." I closed my mouth just in time before my moans come out.

I forgot that he had the remote to the vibrator, so he can change the speed anytime he wants.

I excused myself and quickly ran to the bathroom.

"D-dam_ ahh~~ dammit, S-sans..." I tried to get it out with my fingers, but I can't the vibrator is too deep.

~meanwhile~
-Sans P.O.V-

'Hmm~~ she's taking so long, I guess I better give her a hand~~' I thought to myself.

"Guys, I'm going to check on Frisk," I said as I went to the bathroom.

I can hear some heavy breathing inside the bathroom. I knocked on the door.

"Frisk, are you okay in there~~? Do you need a hand~~" I smirked.

There's no answer from Frisk. So I simply teleport myself into the bathroom. And there I saw Frisk trying so hard to get the vibrator out by her self. She was sweating, pantsless, blushing and not to mention she was very wet. I smirked and come closer to her.

"Hey, baby~~~," I said. I think that startled her a bit, and she looked at me with those beautiful hearts shaped pupils.

"Do you need a hand~~?" I said with a flirty voice.

I came closer to her, and lick her neck giving her hickies. I can feel her body's heat, and that makes me feel lustier than ever. I touched her woman parts and start to tease it by rubbing it.

"Ah, ~~ahnnn..."

Her moans are so cute. I wasn't going to pull the vibrator out just yet. I turned the Vibrator to the max and thrusted my 2 fingers in and out of her.

"Ahhhhh Ahhh~~~ w-wa ahhhhh~~~ wait...."

"I'm not going to wait, babe~~~," I said.

I thrusted my fingers harder and faster, making her into a moaning mess.

"Ahh~~ ah ah ah~~ ahnn~~~"

'Damn, I want to make her scream my name so bad~~' I thought. Then I remembered that I have a box full of "stuff" that I haven't tried. I pulled out the tiny vibrator.

"Ah... ah... S-Sans... why are you looking at me like that..?"

My smirked gotten wider and teleported to my room.

"S-sans... w-what are we doing in your room....?"

"Babe~~ it's not over yet."

"Wha_,"