My cheeks fill with the amazing favors as Richie coughs from across the table.

"You guys know they're coming soon. They have us surrounded and are closing in from all sides, if they still do things how they have for years now. I have a map for you two to use when I go talk to Mitch." He says, looking between the both of us. We nod.

"A map where?" Isaac asks, swallowing down his food. Richie sighs.

"There's a hut in the forest beside us. If my negotiation doesn't work, it'll take Mitch hours before he finds you here. Just enter from the red marked tree and follow the directions." Richie pulls out a piece of paper, sliding it across the table to Isaac. Isaac picks it up, opening it. I peek over his shoulder.

The half sheet of wide-ruled paper contains kiddie drawings with red arrows pointing places, leading into a small square box.

"That's the hut?" I ask, leaning over some more to see clearly. Richie hums a yes.

"Are you going to meet us there if your negotiation fails?" I question, lifting my gaze to look at him. He shakes his head, his eyes turned to the ground.

"What the fuck does the mean, Richard?" Isaac's tone rises as Richie looks back at us.

"Don't worry about it. You see that place marked green? Go wait there when those guys show up, ok? Wait for me to close my hand into a fist, then run." He continues, brushing pass Isaac's question.

Does he really plan to die? Cause if he does, I'd feel a lot better killing him than letting him throw his life away.

"Richie, listen-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"I swear to God if you guys try to come help me, or stagger from my plan, I'l put a bullet into my head myself." He snarls, breathing heavier as Isaac shakes his head.

"What are you asking us to do?!" Isaac yells as the sound of multiple cars, roar into our driveway, stopping in front the one-story home. We look between each other in silence.

Richie nods towards the back. We sit, watching as he comes around the table, stopping in front of me.

"Go out through the bathroom window. There's a tree there that should cover you both from view." He smiles, taking a strand of my hair and bringing it to his mouth.

"I love you. I just thought I should actually say the words. Take care of that idiot." His leans into me, softly pressing his lips against mine. He turns towards Isaac.

No.

"I liked following you around until I became a third wheel, I think it's time I leave you two alone. You'll always be a brother to me." He tells Isaac, walking towards the front door.

Why's he saying goodbye? Why's he acting like he's going to go die?

"Richie, don't leave us. We need you." I breathe out as the darkness on the borders of my vision hone in, whispering. Waiting.

I'm going to lose it.

"Seriously, we can find another way, I'm sur-" Isaac rambles, trailing off as Richie stops at the door.

"Everybody dies, guys. It probably my turn. It was cool being with you like these days. Hurry up and go." He turns away from us, putting a hand on the gun in his back pocket.

He'll kill himself if we don't listen to him. That crazy ass fucker.

Isaac nods, grabbing my arm and dragging me back towards the bathroom.

No. No, this can't be happening. I can't accept this.

You drove him to this. He's your friend? Yeah, right. That's why you left him alone this whole time, spending all your time with Isaac.

But I-

He loves you enough to give his life for your relationship and yet you thought of his feelings as a joke. You even smirked thinking about them.

That's not what I meant. I-

Isaac throws open the window. Bushes along with a huge tree trunk surround us as we step out into them, concealed from the circle of hit men around us. Richie sits in clear view, too far to hear but close enough to see his lips moving as he speaks to some guy with his hands up.

You're a monster.

The guy wear all black as well, bringing his gun up, aiming at Richie. Richie's left hand closing into a fist, as his other hand reaches behind his back for his gun.

All of this is wrong.

A gunshot goes off, shaking me to my very core as Isaac grabs my shoulders, urging me up. I comply, robotic, running away from the house. From Richie.

All of this has gone horribly, wrong.
____________________________________
63.6k ~ 8/19/20

Awwww poor guyssss

Just an FYI for this story. There will be two different endings. Idk what that means either but just know there will be a choice u guys get to make.

Next update soon

Ciao.